Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh HECK YESSSSS, 2KF #1 soaring through the sky.
I believed I could fly, I believed and i touched the sky.

But all cereal business, no need to be triggered people, I have had 4 seasons of misfortune before this, its time my potential has been realized and RELEASED :D

WOOT WOOT

RECORD BREAKING McNAMARA WITH ONE HAND ON TITLE
13 - Italy - Race.png

James McNamara continued his never ending march towards the S5 title, with a second hat trick of the year in Italy. From pole, he fell back behind the DTK pairing of Laskey and Harvey, but slowly pulled himself back ahead and never really looked back from there, posting a near 30 second win in the end from his teammate Rui Martins as 2KF1 secured a first 1-2 in their history, the next closest was about 10 laps from the finish in the opening race of season one...
Second for Martins is also his best result of the season, and the points put 2KF1 closer to a first constructors championship too. But it nearly not to be, as both Daniel Harvey and Jack Laskey both slid off at the Lesmo corners at the end of the race, moving them from second and fourth to third and fifth instead. Dani Tottos was in between in fourth, and was just too far back to catch up to Harvey as he rejoined. In the end, the Constructors is DTK's best chance at a title this season, and this result hasn't exactly helped either.
Stephan Bohner was best of the rest, bringing home some handy points as a late season battle is brewing between BRT, Ravenwest, Optima and even Keranen Motorsport, 35 points being the difference between 5th and 8th in the championship. On that note, Nathan Cornes kept Ravenwest ahead in that fight with 7th, heading home strong finishes from Tapio Rinneaho and Hugo Rossello. Damian Son was the final points scorer for CRE.
Matthew Allington just fell short of more points for the season, heading home Tim Engberink who never really made back the time he lost early. The Optima's of Rob Sharp and Omer Said came across next, a strong finish for the team who are struggling so much at the moment, both drivers also feeling the financial pinch. Luke Rosella, Joseph Wright and Chris Guardian all were on the lead lap, while Carlos Rodriguez and Manolis Sigoulakis were a lap down.
Last corner accidents for Ben Utzer and Jordan Bradford cost their teams dearly, while Andrea Dovizioso's home race ended in transmission failure, to which he refused to leave his car once pulled over.
Next round is the Emirati Grand Prix (or is planned to be) in Dubai. Marketplace closes 10am Sunday AEDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back