Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 797
Race BHP: 809
CoF: 4395
Quali Skill: 16170
Race Skill: 16175
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 290

Values already include team bonuses from the second test (if I added up correctly that is).

Right, so I've made basic pages for all of the leftover drivers this season on the wiki, so jump on there and get editing as much as you want. Ask for help if you need.
Hall of Fame is updated, Season 5 tables too.

+5 race HP
+1 race HP (from test)

Side note, some people should be starting to think about saving their money. Any of the newer competitors, feel free to message me or the thread about thoughts on saving.

But you must remember that you start next season with basically what you end with, so don't end with nothing ;)

Now that it's approved, I'd like to finally introduce my helmet for the final races of this season! (And next season if necessary)
Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.01 - 21.54.53.02.png

LATE JUMP TO POLE FOR McNAMARA
13 - Italy - Qualifying.png

James McNamara led home a late flurry of cars to pick up a wet weather pole position at Monza, as he looks to close in on a record breaking fourth consecutive win. Late in the session, it was Rui Martins holding off McNamara and the field, but the track was just drying enough for late runs to make the difference, as Martins was shuffled back to 5th, with McNamara, both DTKs and Stephan Bohner all jumping past.
Jack Laskey is just keeping up with McNamara, he'll start alongside as his title challenge is in serious jeopardy this weekend. McNamara has broken away to a 61 point lead with just 125 left available, largely due to his flawless finishing record this season. Laskey will need that to be broken, twice in fairness, to be able to pull himself back into a late season fight. A win here for McNamara will be a minimum 68 point gap with 100 left on offer, a mighty effort in anyone's books.
Daniel Harvey is looking to help DTK chip away at the 2KF1 lead in the constructors as he starts in third, alongside Stephan Bohner in the BRT, who wants another chance at a result. Martins is fifth alongside Ben Utzer, the German looking for a second points finish of the year after the shock announcement that he won't be lining up for BRT next season.
Damian Son is a strong seventh with Manolis Sigoulakis alongside. Nathan Cornes is continuing his fine form with ninth on the grid, while Hugo Rossello rounds out the top 10.
Behind, Jordan Bradford and Tapio Rinneaho have a massive job on their hands as they start in 13th and 20th, while Omer Said is looking to finish a race again, he'll start in 16th.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, J. Laskey, J. Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back