AMS2 Formula 3 @ Guaporé - Friday 18 March 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Formula 3.jpg

This week we are racing the Formula 3 class on Friday nights. An hour later but a shorter overall event with a lowered specced open wheeler racing machine. Fun guaranteed!

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Guapore
Cars: Formula 3
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Time Table

Practice: 20:00 UTC / 21:00 CET (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC / 21:20 CET (20 minutes)
Race: 20:40 UTC / 21:40 CET (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Yannik Haustein
  3. Casper de Wit
  4. nepal roade
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak
  6. Redvaliant
  7. Andrew Leach
  8. Damian Reed
  9. Kees Veenstra
  10. Fiberoptix
  11. GeekyDeaks
  12. PurgerUK
  13. JussiS
  14. abecede
  15. Driver name
  16. Driver name
  17. Driver name
  18. Driver name
  19. Driver name
  20. Driver name

Last edited:
I'm def interested in this event and using this car. In AMS1 we had 2 full seasons using this car and I had many great races on Brazilian tracks with it. I just need to test this afternoon to make sure I'm ok for it. Wouldn't be interested in the Indy cars tho but if it gets you the numbers, I'd understand.

Hey all, I just had a wee hit out in these, and wow they are great cars. Can anyone shed any light on the TC/ABS settings? In the menu it's 0-10, 0 =off /10 =max. But in the car, the range is 0-60, and I don't understand what these values represent. I want to minimise the ABS and to have very little TC.

Hey all, I just had a wee hit out in these, and wow they are great cars. Can anyone shed any light on the TC/ABS settings? In the menu it's 0-10, 0 =off /10 =max. But in the car, the range is 0-60, and I don't understand what these values represent. I want to minimise the ABS and to have very little TC.

Are you sure you've got the right cars? The F3 cars have not TC.

Though sometimes things are enabled or disabled in AMS2. For example the LMP2 Sigma P1 car had DRS everywhere, you could just willy nilly enable and disable the rear wing.

EDIT: You can also check the HUD in the bottom right within the speedometer gauge, you see a ABS and TC icon there, they light up orange if they are active. I haven't seen them active for the F3 cars.

On another note, at the car selection screen you have the ELECTRONICS box, this will say TC + ABS if they are included, or just TC for example.

Last edited:
Hi. Do you take AMS2 new drivers? I'm a regular in the AC club at RD run by the excellent Han and Brian with about 70 races in GT3/4. That club and the great and respectful racing I have found here has got me somewhat addicted to sim racing online. I can never make their mid week races with my job but Fridays are good and this looks something new to try. I have virtually zero AMS2 experience but I would like to join in and give it a go. :thumbsup:.

Latest News

Back