AC Formula 1xs Winter testing @Monza, Tuesday 1st March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Also another complaint, cannot get anywhere near Allan’s time. Is someone supplying him with an under the counter turbo charger.

E6677426-BD15-427A-9A2E-AE3FAAF9825E.jpeg

Will the track deteriorate a bit for the race? Like 89% grip? At the moment it's still very very grippy. I could try to change it myself on the web site if you want, @HF2000 .

Will the track deteriorate a bit for the race? Like 89% grip? At the moment it's still very very grippy. I could try to change it myself on the web site if you want, @HF2000 .
Hi Markus,
This event is a first test with 100% grip so everyone can get used to the car. If this goes well, I want to do more events like a championship with variable grip conditions. Also it seems like it's impossible to get the right tyre pressure but apparantly it doesn't have a negative effect on the grip.

As we´re all bitching around:

yes, I noted that tyre pressure thing too.

And does anybody else have problems to delete obsolete setups?
(could be a localized problem :O_o:)

MFG Carsten

As we´re all bitching around:

yes, I noted that tyre pressure thing too.

And does anybody else have problems to delete obsolete setups?
(could be a localized problem :O_o:)

MFG Carsten
Hi Carsten, yes deleting old set ups is sometimes a problem, not in all cases though. I have to manually delete in the set up folder. Must be a file read/protect only thing, perhaps someone will know the answer??

The tyres pressure thing on the Estonia doesn't seem to affect the grip over 10 laps, I haven't tried a full race length yet.

Sorry Han,

really tried to like the Estonia but it doesn´t agree with my hamfisted way of doing things, especially over the curbs.
So as I presume that i can´t join with my mountan bike ( which would be less dangerous for all of us) I´ll sit this one out.

I´ll rather use the time to japp at Allans heels in Willow Springs as he lovingly handed me my ass in the last practice session :notworthy:

MFG Carsten

Latest News

Back