Premium
1689873993762-png.681573
1689873804733-png.681571

A46D0054.jpg
1718917050807.png

abarth-124-spider-prova-2017_36.jpg
1723138902533.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

For the first race of the Fat-Alfie championship 2024 we're going to the Bilster Berg circuit.

The Bilster Berg Drive Resort is a private motorsports club for automotive enthusiasts and manufacturers with a 4.274 km (2.656 mi) long motor racing circuit in the Teutoburg Forest. The track is built on land formerly used by the British Army as an ammunition depot; it was designed by Hermann Tilke, with input from Walter Röhrl.

SPECIAL ATTENTION: in this race the Renault Clio 5 Cup 1.3 is introduced in the FWD class as an alternative for the Abarth/Suzuki. You have to install it even if you drive another car otherwise you can't join the event. See the event details where to find the mod. The Renault 5 is only available with the V80 vintage tyres.
1726166540517.png

Go to the Fat-Alfie Championship 2024 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:

Last edited:
Personally I like the F1 skins of the Mazda but countries are nice too. I would like them more basic and more recognizable than the country skins of the Abarth500.

Last edited:
Ok, I did my best for now and hope you like it a little. I have to say that I'm not a professional graphic designer, my software knowledge is limited and I've only been doing the whole thing for about three weeks. I haven't tried the F1 paintwork yet because it probably requires a little more experience. Maybe in the future.

preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

It would be an honor for me to see this on track. Han decides whether it is usable.

Putting things together is fun. Here I learned the basics:

Maybe you can create a community skin pack if someone else wants to try it too.

if anyone is vaguely interested, i thought i would waffle on about this circuit.

I have always struggled here, always miles of the pace, an outing in the Abarth brought it all home to me.
This is the most difficult circuit i have ever been on. it will be a "best i can do" at this circuit. Miles off the pace here in the Abarth, try as i may, the more I try the worse it gets. loosing all my setup for the past 4 years does not help much either. :( :(

if anyone is vaguely interested, i thought i would waffle on about this circuit.

I have always struggled here, always miles of the pace, an outing in the Abarth brought it all home to me.
This is the most difficult circuit i have ever been on. it will be a "best i can do" at this circuit. Miles off the pace here in the Abarth, try as i may, the more I try the worse it gets. loosing all my setup for the past 4 years does not help much either. :( :(
I guess it's a real Suzuki track. (Didn't try it myself) but that's OK because on the longer tracks the Swift will have a hard time.

I think the Abarth is missing fast and slow dampers, with those you could control the suspension better, not allowing it to get so wayward. The Suzuki has that, it is there for those circuits that upset it, normally it is okay, but they are there if needed.

With the Abarth you are confined to springs and ARB, but there are limits on those, although the ARB's have good resolution, but there is only so much you can do. Springs are limited, especially at the front.

With the Abarth and me driving:O_o: this track is not a happy combination.:(

Ok, I did my best for now and hope you like it a little. I have to say that I'm not a professional graphic designer, my software knowledge is limited and I've only been doing the whole thing for about three weeks. I haven't tried the F1 paintwork yet because it probably requires a little more experience. Maybe in the future.

View attachment 784750
View attachment 784751View attachment 784752
View attachment 784753View attachment 784754

It would be an honor for me to see this on track. Han decides whether it is usable.

Putting things together is fun. Here I learned the basics:

Maybe you can create a community skin pack if someone else wants to try it too.
Hey Hanky Banky, may I dare to ask you to make R5 turbo with totally black skin for me?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back