Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1663865061047-png.602325

TVR_Griffith_200_at_Brands_Hatch.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Today the second race in the Classic cars@Fat-Alfie Championship 2022. David released Bremgarten in 2021 so it's still quite new for us.

Circuit Bremgarten was a 7.280 km race track in Bern, Switzerland which formerly hosted the Swiss Grand Prix Formula One (1947 to 1954) .
Bremgarten was built in the Bremgartenwald (Bremgarten forest) in the north of Bern. The circuit itself had no true straight, instead being a collection of high-speed corners. From the outset, Bremgarten's tree-lined roads, often poor light conditions and changes in road surface made for what was acknowledged to be a very dangerous circuit. So be prepared for a real challenge!

1666165815761.png

If you're interested, you can sign up for the championship here:

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: The same as last week. If you don't know, send me a PM.
  • Race server: S.GP Password: The same as last week. If you don't know, send me a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200
  • Track: Bremgarten, Switzerland.
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 70%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Interesting comparison, at the moment my old TreVeR is only a couple of seconds behind the Mazda from last night at 100% grip. I must have a sticky pc coz every time i use 96% it is never as slippery as online at the same level :unsure:

May I suggest that damage is reduced to "0".:)
The reason is that there will be a pit full of cars with no wheels, people will get totally despondent, and the field will eventually whittle away to a few drivers.
I usually have a certain line in a race, with some minor variables if need be.
The reason i am saying that is because of a habit I am trying to get out of, I change my line during a race out of boredom, and this almost invariably ends up with an off or running off circuit.
This car at Bremgarten has virtually "every" lap on "every" corer presenting you with a different line into a corner, with the inevitable disastrous off.
There is no just running off the circuit, coming back and merrily on your way, it is invariably a wheel removal crash.
Just an observation on spending twenty minutes trying to complete a whole lap.:unsure:

Last edited:
did another 20 minutes, and completed 2 laps.:(

I would like to know if anyone is having the same problem, maybe old gits syndrome.
I did about 30 laps of which in 5 of them I didn't crash.
But that's most of the time to find out how fast you can take a corner and also trying to improve the setup.
Tomorrow in the race it's important that I don't take too much risk. There were a few other guys and they were much faster.
Tomorrow will be a race of who can control themselves best.

I know what it is, “ I think:unsure: “, because you can never get the car exactly placed. You hit a new bump which knocks the car onto another line for the corner, which means the cars speed and rotation is immediately wrong.
You are then in the hands of luck. Because this happens on every corner it is just a matter time before it goes wrong in a big way.
Normally I can use the brakes to compensate, but if you hit another bump with the brakes applied that again knocks the car and you into a worse problem.

Undoubtedly our resident aliens are in two leagues from me, so maybe they can deal with it.

Mmmm? will be very interesting tomorrow to see how the talented deal with these cars, not driven the Ferrari, I think that will be worse, time will tell.

"Unfortunately, there is not the range in the bump dampers to deal with it."

The good news is all the problems are the same, but I am the same speed or lack of it depending on your point of view,:roflmao::roflmao: with a standard setup.:(

Last edited:

Latest News

Back