AMS2 F3 @ Kyalami, Tuesday 14th June, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Can I be on the list as 'tentative'. It depends what time I get home, may make it time for the last bit of practice and jump on. Not driven F3 yet in AMS2 but at least I have practised the track.

I should make it tonight, so please sign me up if it's not too late. I'm not so fond of these F3 cars (yet), but I do want to get some races in at Kyalami.

Can I be on the list as 'tentative'. It depends what time I get home, may make it time for the last bit of practice and jump on. Not driven F3 yet in AMS2 but at least I have practised the track.
Hey Joey, that's great. Tim, added as a possible. No pressure, but there is a second race if you want to try joining late.

I have changed my brake pedal spring and downloaded a custom ffb to try and improve my g29 a little. Looks like we have a decent turnout this week so should be fun.

FYI for anyone new. Here's what the Discord should look like once you have joined. AMS2 chat is under the Premium members header.
Discord RD chat.JPG

Thanks to all for participating... Club racing rules...
Had too much mistakes during the races. But was always fun to catch up again and to have close racing with all the lads I met on track.

I like the 301 pretty much, once you are in the flow it's a truly great car.

Would like to see more races with them, maybe on shorter tracks...

Should also work well on the classic British tracks too...

Anyway, Thanks, and hope to have time to participate next week!

Cheers Dan

Thanks to all for participating... Club racing rules...
Had too much mistakes during the races. But was always fun to catch up again and to have close racing with all the lads I met on track.

I like the 301 pretty much, once you are in the flow it's a truly great car.

Would like to see more races with them, maybe on shorter tracks...

Should also work well on the classic British tracks too...

Anyway, Thanks, and hope to have time to participate next week!

Cheers Dan
Daniel,
I had the same issue, silly mistakes in the first few laps of both races. I think I have now worked out that i need to be a bit more careful with more fuel on the board at the start of the race as the car does not behave like it did in practice/quali.
I agree the cars have real potential for other short tracks, maybe some of the Brasilian tracks they were designed for ?
I learn a little more with each of these races, today I learned check you don't still have a TT setup loaded that will blow your engine up after 4 laps.
Friday should be another good night in the GT1's, thanks Daniel O for stepping in for Brad and running the friday race.

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Work has ramped up about 400% at the minute and I've been chasing a rather large promotion the last couple of months so having to stay late for the brownie points. This should all be sorted by the end of the week so should hopefully be back to being a regular by next week (at least until we hit peak at work in about 6 weeks time)

Latest News

Back