AMS2 F3 @ Kyalami, Tuesday 14th June, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Please sign me in for this one. Will be my maiden flight (or better said, drive...at least I hope..).
Don't know the track so I hope to have some practice time this evening. Anyone want to share a setup or is it default setup only?

Is voice chat mandatory?

Last edited:
Please sign me in for this one. Will be my maiden flight (or better said, drive...at least I hope..).
Don't know the track so I hope to have some practice time this evening. Anyone want to share a setup or is it default setup only?

Is voice chat mandatory?
Hi Eric. It's really hard to share actual setups within the game as there is no actual provision to send or receive setups. I would highly recommend being on Discord chat as you can ask questions and find answers. If you don't want to chat, that's fine, but it is always best to be able to listen to the chat as we can discuss the race and server setups during the event.

Is voice chat mandatory?
Eric, Voice chat is not mandatory, but it is recommended as it improves the experience and you can get advice from the more experienced drivers. Also allows you to hear other drivers apologising for taking you out or vice versa :)

Hi Eric. It's really hard to share actual setups within the game as there is no actual provision to send or receive setups.
There is one reasonably easy way using the TT feature of the game. Put in a time on a track and if you have a custom setup (non-default) it is auto saved with your TT leaderboard entry. When entering a TT you then get the option to choose ghosts and if the ghost has a custom setup it will also be loaded and you can directly apply that setup to your own vehicle.

Last edited:
Eric, Voice chat is not mandatory, but it is recommended as it improves the experience and you can get advice from the more experienced drivers. Also allows you to hear other drivers apologising for taking you out or vice versa :)
Okay, as I have no push to talk button I will probably listen only or will be on TS with my buddy who is also joining.

I would like to join tomorrow. As Mystikal (Eric) this will be my first race after joining Race Department. Know the track alittle but the F3 cars not, will try to get some practice before the race. My name in Ams2 is Squed.
Hi ?, added. Can you please include your real name in your profile. It's just for the raceclub and is visible only to premium members. Thanks, Daniel

Last edited:
How can I add a specific discord room, which is linked to this post? I seem to join a general RD room and not one specific for this race? Never used Discord and only have experience with Teamspeak. :p

Is that already open and visible now? As I cannot find it? Could also be me. Sorry for the stupid questions. I want to start prepared (it's the least I can do...)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back