F1 24 - v1.8 - Performance and Physic Tweaks [SERPs] Compatible

Misc F1 24 - v1.8 - Performance and Physic Tweaks [SERPs] Compatible 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
20240826123059_1.jpg

So I thought I'd give your mod a try. And This is what I get in F1 World. AI already boxed for Hards at the end of Lap 1 and followed me in at the end of this lap. Many of us got penalties for collisions under VSC. I don't see any difference to anything in Driver Career. Any thoughts?

Rear is Snaping like shiiiiii in this year's game
If this is happening to you in just normal dry conditions I would suggest as a baseline starter. Diff setting 35 On Throttle, 20 off. See if you get some better results. Also Rear Springs/Anti-Roll go to say Silverstone and try 16-12 with all this and see if you get a much better reaction from the backend. Oh and don't forget on a track like Silverstone Toe in/out should really be 20/25. The more you drop these numbers the less stable the rear and more oversteer the front. (Which is completely backwards to conventional thinking. Degrees go up means more not less. But what can ya do...Not the only setup setting in the game that works completely backwards.)

Last edited:
In my testing, I know that it will apply the changes to an already saved career mode. I do not know how it will affect the career mode long term or for cars with upgrades, but it was my intention to only change values that were consistent throughout all cars settings.

The "performance tweaks" are across all the cars and refer to how the cars handle, for example, they have less front end so taking corners is different (more understeer) to stock settings. With the settings I have changed, they were the same across all the cars originally and they remain to be the same across all the cars, just tweaked.
So you don't think its going to change career mod's car upgrades itself, right?(I'm on S5 so just want to make sure...)

View attachment 779506
So I thought I'd give your mod a try. And This is what I get in F1 World. AI already boxed for Hards at the end of Lap 1 and followed me in at the end of this lap. Many of us got penalties for collisions under VSC. I don't see any difference to anything in Driver Career. Any thoughts?
I have just tested this in F1 World "Series" and "Solo & Multiplayer Events", the mod does not work for these two modes. It seems to have been applied but certain things aren't coming across like damage. I would recommend using the stock files for these two modes, as they seem to be a hybrid of online but solo.

It works in F1 World "Grand Prix" and career mode.

So you don't think its going to change career mod's car upgrades itself, right?(I'm on S5 so just want to make sure...)
I don't think it will change the car upgrades themselves across your team and the AI teams. It will feel different to drive though so you may have to change your setup to suit the changes. The changes to certain values are the same across all cars.

Best way I can describe it is thinking of it as FIA changes across the board for damage, tyre wear, tyre damage and max compression.

I did not touch individual car values such as weight or having lower/higher values for ERS on certain cars etc, so it shouldn't affect your/the AI car upgrades across 5 years in game.

Last edited:
I don't think it will change the car upgrades themselves across your team and the AI teams. It will feel different to drive though so you may have to change your setup to suit the changes. The changes to certain values are the same across all cars.

Best way I can describe it is thinking of it as FIA changes across the board for damage, tyre wear, tyre damage and max compression.

I did not touch individual car values such as weight or having lower/higher values for ERS on certain cars etc, so it shouldn't affect your/the AI car upgrades across 5 years in game.
Thank you so much for your kind explanation!!

Hello mate, thats a great mod.
I have a question, with your mod, is the AI straight line speed reduce ?
Thank you!
I'll say yes and no. Compared to stock settings, it is slightly reduced in some race scenarios. However, compared to the human racer, it isn't.

I found if a car (more so the leader) gets out in clear air, they are harder to catch, depending on the difficulty. With the lower max compression value on the front end across all the cars in this mod, this seems to have created more groups, which may give the illusion of faster AI straight line speed but it all depends on where you are during the race. I found if I am part of a group of cars and I'm leading that group for a few laps, I am able to break away, same if the AI is leading that group. If the leader car of that group is too close to the cars behind in that group and they get DRS, it is more likely they will be able to overtake near the end of the straight.

In the settings there are individual settings for slip stream on straights and also for braking. The default settings for both were and remain set to "true". Under testing conditions with this mod, I noticed being able to get really close to the car in front if I braked a bit later. Although I ran into the back of them when not careful.

Hope that answers your question.

Latest News

Back