F1 2020 Modding Requests

Hi guys !

I'm using Nookleer's fantastic BMW MyTeam Mod. Unfortunately I don't have a custom helmet. Could anyone do a Montenegro/Sandzak BMW custom helmet (I use the 69 number)?

Thanks to people who might try to do it !!!!!
Hehe number 69 nice

I place the FOM in the racing point folder?
If you use my template mod
you can pick your team, put any MyTeam livery texture into the TEAM_fom.erp file you picked and saved, and copy/overwrite the TEAMNAME folder under teams
Then you have a F1 Team with FOM chassis and your prefered livery.

If you use my template mod
you can pick your team, put any MyTeam livery texture into the TEAM_fom.erp file you picked and saved, and copy/overwrite the TEAMNAME folder under teams
Then you have a F1 Team with FOM chassis and your prefered livery.
Oh. Yea, I just wanted to replace Racing Point itself with Aston Martin livery.. like an update.

Hi, I saw a mod that changes the chassis of an F1 team. It was from Renault to Alpine. The chassis was that of the FOM Car for Alpine Team. My question now. Is it the other way around for the MyTeam? So that you get the chassis from Renault for the MyTeam. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi, I saw a mod that changes the chassis of an F1 team. It was from Renault to Alpine. The chassis was that of the FOM Car for Alpine Team. My question now. Is it the other way around for the MyTeam? So that you get the chassis from Renault for the MyTeam. Thank you in advance for your answers.
Not possible.
People have tried already but couldn't do it

Myteam use other model than the one on track, thats why ( like the simulator )
Yeah, I see. The whole bloody accessible fom_car.erp is not even used at all (all texture info is taken from the mipmaps, nice). Well, that finally explains the issue with liveries, numbers and adding more slots to MyTeam. I never tried that before. So much for that.
Well, FOM = Multiplayer, no wonder Codemasters protects it specially.

E: LOL, the game uses the fom_car.erp, that is known and accessible to us, only in Time Trail :D

btw. randomweirdnameguy98: you don't have to spam so much in these forums ... there is an edit-button and topics should stay topics (not like some other posts of you, just sayin')

Last edited:
Yeah, I see. The whole bloody accessible fom_car.erp is not even used at all (all texture info is taken from the mipmaps, nice). Well, that finally explains the issue with liveries, numbers and adding more slots to MyTeam. I never tried that before. So much for that.
Well, FOM = Multiplayer, no wonder Codemasters protects it specially.

E: LOL, the game uses the fom_car.erp, that is known and accessible to us, only in Time Trail :D

btw. randomweirdnameguy98: you don't have to spam so much in these forums ... there is an edit-button and topics should stay topics (not like some other posts of you, just sayin')
Randomweirdnameguy98 :roflmao:
Best thing anybody has called me yet lol.
Thanks for the info though.
I hope I didn't come across as rude.

Last edited:

It is possible but I will not recommend it. Your design will be limited to the UV map of the chassis that you will be using. eg. Ferrari, Renault. Most of the 2020 car only have a UV map for one side and just mirror it on the other side and the decal texture is more limited compare to older games.

• Deleted member 1031992

I wish

that we withdraw Aston Martin from the sponsors of Red Bull and that we include the sponsors of Perez

that we remove the sponsors of Vettel on the Ferrari and that we attribute them to the Aston Martin skin of Peter Roche who would have put his skin in a format compatible with the FOM chassis

that we withdraw the sponsors of Sainz from McLaren and that we attribute them to Ferrari

that we attribute Ricciardo's sponsors to Mclaren

that we attribute the sponsors of Schumacher and Mazepin to Haas

Hey gang, recently got the game,
I wonder if anyone would be able and willing to make my personal helmet able to be used for My Team (or in the game in general?).
Got used to racing with my own lid in Assetto, but in this game I will actually see the helmet on podiums and such! Hahaha. 2021Helmet.jpg

2021Helmet1.jpg

I wish

that we withdraw Aston Martin from the sponsors of Red Bull and that we include the sponsors of Perez

that we remove the sponsors of Vettel on the Ferrari and that we attribute them to the Aston Martin skin of Peter Roche who would have put his skin in a format compatible with the FOM chassis

that we withdraw the sponsors of Sainz from McLaren and that we attribute them to Ferrari

that we attribute Ricciardo's sponsors to Mclaren

that we attribute the sponsors of Schumacher and Mazepin to Haas
That's a very big and though project.
Probaly won't find anyone to do it.
I know I am really not doing it sorry I don't have time or the ability for such a big project.
Also I wouldn't want to use someone else's mod and gain revenue with that.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware