F1 2020 Modding Requests

Hi. was wondering if there is a save game editor where I can manually change the driver line up and to edit driver and team performance stats to keep things fresh in the later seasons of my team career?

I've been trying to get a My Team custom livery into the game for a little while now, and for some reason it never comes up in game, it either comes up with half the livery but not all of it blurry (even in My Team), or just completely black, can anyone help :) Thank you
You have to upload your file in every my team folder (basic one and different engines folders). In erp archiver tou'll find mercedes my team, ferrai my team, honda my team and renault my team. Upload numbers and liveries in every folder and it should work

Can someone do the Aston Martin Dark Green livery with the wings logo? A mod/template that replaces Racing Point scheme, not a My Team. Thanks

Hi guys !

I'm using Nookleer's fantastic BMW MyTeam Mod. Unfortunately I don't have a custom helmet. Could anyone do a Montenegro/Sandzak BMW custom helmet (I use the 69 number)?

Thanks to people who might try to do it !!!!!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%