rF2 F1 2004 @ Le Mans - Mon 4th July 2022 *Won by Joe Lawrence*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I must apologise to @Ole Marius Myrvold and anyone who missed us with the crash we had at the Porsche Curves. I just clipped the grass where the kerb ends and it fired my car left and into you.

But yeah, racing until the brakes explode was certainly a new, tense, way to race after that.

Sorry to anyone who missed us? Just imagine how it would've looked if Joe, @Steve Le Gallez and @Ingemar Petersson had just come steaming in! Pow! Pow! Pow!
Probably something like this.
Zhou-Guanyu-Crash-070322-GETTY-FTR.jpg

I've apparently autosaved the replay, so I can go and watch everyone's brakes fail whenever I like, should be a good laugh:D
Took me half a lap to figure out my brakes were broken so you can witness a lot of weird crashing from my side :D

Hmm. It might also be server settings. Server 1 is the only one we've ever used for proper long races before. I've uninstalled all from Server 5 (the one being used on Mondays) now, so I cannot check.
But it might be that mech.stuff is time scaled for failure, not "normal" or "off".
I know Server 1, the Friday one is "normal" while Server 2, the Thursday one is "off".
Server 3 is our test server, so I don't know. Doesn't really matter and Server 4 is borked.

Though, time scaled for failures should've meant we would've experienced something before, like in the V8 Supercars race(as that race used Server 5), or the IndyCar races, or the full F1 race that opened the whole Open Wheelers Monday thing.
I'll do some testing if I find some time to check if the car is bugged, should be easy to reproduce it seems :roflmao:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%