rF2 F1 1992 @ Shanghai - Sun June 19th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
28. Larrousse - Ukyo Katayama, please!

Also why dont we use the original ISI-version of the track? That way we minimize problems? And another thing I thought the point of the F1 1992 Club was that we would drive period-tracks? Dont get me wrong, this is an awesome selection, however a track from the 'classics-bin' would be yummier!:redface:

I don't know about the ISI version of this track. This one seems ok.

I do hear you about using the "period tracks", but I think mixing in some newer tracks is a good thing. Some of the more modern tracks are awesome and fun to drive these cars on. Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Valencia would be great.

Well, there are only 3 tracks from the 92 calendar that haven't been run yet. (Hermanos Rodriguez, Magny-Cours, Hungaroring).

There are so many amazing tracks out there, I can't understand why you guys would need to restrict yourselves to a particular time period.

Imo, we don't even need to run on official F1 tracks - this isn't a serious historical reconstruction. It's driving a fun car on fun tracks. In a game.

Am sure Lee will continue to deliver, whatever.

I guess if we just ran tracks from the period then we'd run out after what,16 weeks? Keep doing what you're doing Lee :thumb:
Great choices so far and some crackers coming up! Magney Course and Hungaroring are another 2 of my favs so it would be nice to run there sometime in the future :cool:

Sometimes you just run out of tracks from a particular era and while there are several still to be done (Magny-Cours is illegal as Lee said), going to another era spices things up a bit. :)

Latest News

Back