Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
n4x_0 submitted a new resource:

Database Editor - App that will let you customize your F1 M 24/23 saves

Friendly user interface that helps you make the modifications you wish for the database from your save file from F1 Manager 24 and 23!

What can I actually do with the Database Editor?​

1. Driver transfersView attachment 770824
  2. Editing driver contracts
  3. Edit driver numbers
  4. Editing all staff (including drivers') stats, plus mentality and marketabilityView attachment 770825...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, so I can't get it to work either, when I change drivers I get disconnected, when I insert the save I'm connected, I don't have a run.vbs but a run.bat file... when I open it for the first time, the question also arises Custom Save, yes or no? somehow I can't get any further

Last edited:
Hello, so I can't get it to work either, when I change drivers I get disconnected, when I insert the save I'm connected, I don't have a run.vbs but a run.bat file... when I open it for the first time, the question also arises Custom Save, yes or no? somehow I can't get any further
Yes I am stupid

Updated, still disconnected
disconnecd.png

At the end of the install, I get this message:

A new release of pip is available: 23.2.1 -> 24.1.2
[notice] To update, run: python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip

I use a PowerShell window to run the upgrade, and I get:

Requirement already satisfied: pip in c:\users\[user]\appdata\roaming\python\python312\site-packages (24.1.2)

Tool does not start. What can I do to fix this, please?

At the end of the install, I get this message:

A new release of pip is available: 23.2.1 -> 24.1.2
[notice] To update, run: python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip

I use a PowerShell window to run the upgrade, and I get:

Requirement already satisfied: pip in c:\users\[user]\appdata\roaming\python\python312\site-packages (24.1.2)

Tool does not start. What can I do to fix this, please?
If the console closes very quickly after that, then probably itis saying something just before closing and it's probably something to do with electron or node dependencies not installed correctly. I recommend in those cases deleting node_modules folder and try to run again

If the console closes very quickly after that, then probably itis saying something just before closing and it's probably something to do with electron or node dependencies not installed correctly. I recommend in those cases deleting node_modules folder and try to run again
Thank you for your very swift reply!

The console does not close, the final message is:

reify:bootstrap-icons: timing reifyNode:node_modules/bootstrap Completed in 1034ms

EDIT: Deleting the (empty) node_modules folder had no effect.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back