Database Editor

Database Editor 2.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey mate I'm having trouble with the backend thing and I couldn't find anything for this error in the troubleshoot guide. This is after reinstalling python and checking both boxes in the download

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-07 231032.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 231032.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hi there, loving the mod! Just a quick question, all my edits seem to have worked apart from performance changes, when I check each team in the analysis page the stats remain the same. Is it not visible this way?

Thank you for any help!

Game Pass save files are located here:

%localappdata%\Packages\FrontierDevelopments(...)\SystemAppData\wgs\

Can you add this to your database app so Game Pass users can use this too? Or adding something like "drag your save file" would work too.

Thank you very much!

Edit: I was able to use the app when I dropped my save file into the database folder and add .sav at the end of it.

Edit2: Is it possible for you to add feature to change the level of the facilities for future updates?

Last edited:
Hello, I can't edit the attributes of the last two teams (Tauri and Willians) and the drivers, the DataBase scrolls to the end but not enough to access these teams. I imagine it's a problem with the resolution configuration, but I'm not finding a way to resolve it, any help please? ( Windows 10 )
f1.jpg

Last edited:
hey, this is how my saved folder looks like, as u can see there is no saved games folder( i have microsoft store version), are my saves in different place or i just couldn't access them in this version?
1697809388145.png

hey this is what my saves folder looks like, as you can see there is no game saves folder (I have the Microsoft Store version), are my saves in a different place or am I just unable to access them in this version?[ATTACH =full]701992[/ATTACH]
Just follow this post ( https://www.reddit.com/r/F1Manager/comments/17bk64k/game_pass_save_locations/?onetap_auto=true ) and you will find the solution, I also use the same version. As Kusher mentioned above, the folder location.

Last edited:
The database worked fine, the game itself loaded up fine and could see the changes I made were there. It seems like a brilliant mod but annoyingly whenever I try load into a race weekend the screen goes black.

Latest News

Back