Database Editor

Database Editor 2.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
The cost cap modification seems to be broken. I've reduced my spendings in the editor and now the cost cap claims I'll be 5403% over budget. Kinda scary. Also the cost cap remaining, does not seem to change, no matter what I put in the edit. Everything else seems fine right now. At least the stuff I want to use.

When I transfer for example Mick Schumacher to the grid it will show a pop-up: Something went wrong. Please restart a tool. I try to uninstall it and restart it and nothing works it will always show that pop-up.

I have most of the software logos that are not displayed.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-07-26 172332.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-07-26 172332.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 24
some drivers won't swap. the editor will say error please restart.
i turn their super license on and i have auto contract on.

File "C:\Modding\F1\DatabaseEditor-2.0.8\back\scripts\transfer_driver_23.py", line 282, in get_tier
defence = float(driver_stats[6][0])
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited:
I’ve been itching to customize my F1 Manager 23 save a bit more, and this seems perfect. The ability to tweak driver transfers, contracts, and all those stats is gonna be a game changer. Also, being able to mess with car parts and engine performance sounds like a lot of fun!Just to clarify for anyone new to this, you’ll need NodeJS installed to get this working. After downloading the .zip file, you just extract it and run the DatabaseEditor-x.x.x. Sounds pretty straightforward.Has anyone tried this out yet? Any tips or things to watch out for? Thanks for sharing this, n4x_0! Can’t wait to dive in and start customizing.

n4x_0 submitted a new resource:

Database Editor - Tool that will let you customize your F1M23 save

Read more about this resource...
i got prompted to support a driver and improve their development but it was my car 1 driver. is there a way to plot a drivers progess or development changes? also is their a way to track research performance like design. iv always been insterested in what stragies others teams or the AI has.
regardless ty for this.

I set everything up following the instructions on the video and edited a save. It worked as intended, i made a few driver changes and they were effective but now my save refuse to let me go further than the FP2 of the Spanish Grand Prix? I edited the file right before doing the Monaco race and was able to play it and complete it, i could do and complete the spanish fp1 but if i try to skip^fp2 the game crashes showing this error code "Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000028", and if i do fp2 manually, the game crashes when it tries to save. I installed a few other mods, All of them being only liveriy, team name or helmet change so it would be surprising if it was that. I looked up the error code on Google but it didn't helped me a lot, so maybe some of you had it and were able to get rid of it ? If you need more details, i can give them, just ask ! Thanks a lot if you took time to read this and even more if you respond.

edit: i reloaded the save before the changes and the game doesn't crashes anymore, so it is definitely a problem with the database editor. I'll try to make other smaller changes to see if it has an impact and update this message following the result.
Have the same issue did you solved it?

Hi, I have got a problem after making changes (performances, drivers' contracts, calendar...), my game is crashing when I start a grand prix. Is there something to do to fix this?

Latest News

Back