CMRT Essential HUD

Apps CMRT Essential HUD 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I've been trying out your all-in-one app and it seems pretty good, nice and simple. I imagine you must be asked for a lot of things to add to this app or possibly you have already added it in the Patreon version. Although I don't use all the apps, map, KERS, battery and radar for example I use other apps, there are some things that I think you should add: to be able to see the amount of pit stops of the racers in the leaderboard, not only when they are in pits but in general and also to be able to see the brake temperature in the cars that are modeled that, a simple bar for example that only changes colour, and obviously that disappears in the cars that do not have it modeled, those of Kunos for example. I use (not now because I'm testing your app ) tyres_app_ext and it shows the brake temperature and also shows the degree of dirt on the tyres. Although the tyres dirt is perhaps not something very important to show, it would be interesting if you could also implement it in the near future. Finally, I don't know how your app shows the cars in a multi-class race, others do it with different colours. Otherwise congratulations, I'll keep testing it .

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%