CMRT Essential HUD

Apps CMRT Essential HUD 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
CMRT Group updated CMRT Essential HUD with a new update entry:

CMRT Essential HUD 1.0.1

View attachment 759708

The update includes:​

Tyres:
  • Fixed app crashes when important data is missing, it should now be seen and tell you the data is missing.
  • Improved how we get that data, it should be more stable now, even for cripted cars.

Deltabar:
  • Added setting to save lap/sectors data only when the game closes instead of at the end of each sector.
This should help you if you notice any...

Read the rest of this update entry...

fantastic work!!!
Is it possible to show the sector time (for 3-4 seconds) once the sector is finished?
Instead of "S1", "S2" etc.
Hope you know what I mean.

1717761670900.png

Last edited:
I agree with my colleagues about the missing ERS etc.
it would be good to have a pit stop display to see who has already been in the pits and who hasn't. also it should be great if i can

in addition, it would be great if you could change the window size because you can't see various information.

otherwise this is a very nice looking app - keep it up!

Last edited:
Just came across this app and immediate impressions are positive. I only have a few tweaks I'd personally like to see.

Tires App
a) It would be great to be able to select which side of the tires graphic the showing the tire life in laps displays (ie left or right). I know it auto selects the side based on which side of the screen the app is located which is cool. But in my case, where I have my tires app, I need to have a gap between it and another app I have to the left of it so that this lap data has a place to show without being over top of the other app. If I could manually select which side of the tires this extra data displayed, I could tuck the tire app closer to the right side of the other app I am using for a cleaner look, and then this extra data pops up to the right of the tires, instead of the left.

b) Being able to toggle the extra data (lap data) to always display or only display on mouse-over. I like to see this data while racing so I can actively gauge the life of the tire, especially if I'm dedicated to a specific pit strategy and want to keep the tires within a specific window.

Leaderboard
Beats RealTime hands down in terms of readability, especially in VR. One data I missed, or may not have noticed is while it shows air and track temp, it doesn't display track grip levels or wind speed/direction. Appreciating there is space constraints within the current design, perhaps the Air & Track temps along with this additional data could be moved to the bottom of the leaderboard where the "Flags" appear, obviously when a Yellow appears, that info would display over on top of this air/track data, and that data would reappear when the flag indicator cleared.

Pinning Apps
The ability to pin and lock the apps in place would be huge.

Definately a 5/5 rating here for an app that offers everything with one uniform look.

Last edited:

CMRT Essential HUD 1.0.2

View attachment 761634
NOTE: this update combines versions 1.0.2 and 1.0.2b previously available on Patreon.

The update includes:
General:
  • Optimized how data from leaderboard is retrieved, getting about 25% faster.
Previously to draw/update every app it took 1.62ms (on our end), now it takes 1.26ms (on our end).
  • Added startup animations to Leaderboard, Map, Tyres, Deltabar, Radar, Sectors and...

Just came across this app and immediate impressions are positive. I only have a few tweaks I'd personally like to see.

Tires App
a) It would be great to be able to select which side of the tires graphic the showing the tire life in laps displays (ie left or right). I know it auto selects the side based on which side of the screen the app is located which is cool. But in my case, where I have my tires app, I need to have a gap between it and another app I have to the left of it so that this lap data has a place to show without being over top of the other app. If I could manually select which side of the tires this extra data displayed, I could tuck the tire app closer to the right side of the other app I am using for a cleaner look, and then this extra data pops up to the right of the tires, instead of the left.

b) Being able to toggle the extra data (lap data) to always display or only display on mouse-over. I like to see this data while racing so I can actively gauge the life of the tire, especially if I'm dedicated to a specific pit strategy and want to keep the tires within a specific window.

Leaderboard
Beats RealTime hands down in terms of readability, especially in VR. One data I missed, or may not have noticed is while it shows air and track temp, it doesn't display track grip levels or wind speed/direction. Appreciating there is space constraints within the current design, perhaps the Air & Track temps along with this additional data could be moved to the bottom of the leaderboard where the "Flags" appear, obviously when a Yellow appears, that info would display over on top of this air/track data, and that data would reappear when the flag indicator cleared.

Pinning Apps
The ability to pin and lock the apps in place would be huge.

Definately a 5/5 rating here for an app that offers everything with one uniform look.
Thank you very much for all the suggestions.

Regarding the Tyre app we will add a setting to force it to open on one of the two sides of your choice, as well as the ability to always keep the info panel open. For all other info, we are working on it, we plan to add the ability to pin apps in future updates.

Last edited:
Just my take, I don't think you need to enable anything in CM for it to work. It is not a Python App that needs to be enabled in the Apps section of CM. I was confused as well after installing it, but when you load into the game, search CMRT in the apps bar and you should see a number of results for each individual "app" for you to enable and configure how you want. There is also a "CMRT Settings" app there as well you can pull up to adjust settings for each individual "app".

Hi, so, I want to update but don't want to overwrite my settings, what file should I avoid?
Or you recommend doing an overwrite and setting it up again?

Got response on reddit, is saved in my documents

Last edited:
What settings in Content Manager do you need to have enabled for apps like this to work? I tried everything (it's correctly installed) and I know everything else works but I don't see it in game.
As Wood0209 said, to enable CMRT Essential HUD you only need to enter the game and select the apps you want from the pop-up menu on the right. You can move them wherever you like and customize your layout.

tried installing through content manager (also extracted flags and fuel indicator), but doesn't work for me, for example no speed, rpm or gear text.

Attachments

• gear.png
    gear.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
tried installing through content manager (also extracted flags and fuel indicator), but doesn't work for me, for example no speed, rpm or gear text.
Hi stanroy, may I ask you which version of Custom Shaders Patch are you using? Usually this problem occurs when using a version lower than 0.2.2.

This is by far the best HUD mod no doubt!! A very well done @CMRT Group ! The only addition I would love to see is a rotating mini-map, sort of how "Track Map Display" does it.... Hoppefully that's on your radar or future feature list

CMRT Essential HUD 1.0.3

The update includes:​

Gearbox:
  • Reworked timing of lights.
  • RPM Lights we only light up when near the limiter, instead of starting from 0 RPM.
You can disable this and re-enable the old system in Settings.
  • Fuel estimate will be saved so next time you open Assetto Corsa you can immediately see it.
  • Fixed position of the RPM Lights being 2 px too much on the right.
Leaderboard:
  • At the end of a race moved...

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card