CMRT Essential HUD

Apps CMRT Essential HUD 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
CMRT Group submitted a new resource:

CMRT Essential HUD - All-in-one interface with multiplayer compatibility.

We're happy to share CMRT Essential HUD, our new mod for Assetto Corsa.​

CMRT is an all-in-one interface with multiplayer compatibility featuring 9 independent apps, able to be moved anywhere and customized to fit every need through the Settings app, minimizing clutter.

You can read the User Manual below.

To receive updates before anyone else or to support development of future ones you can subscribe to our...​

Read more about this resource...

Very nice indeed. Tried to find out is it possible to extend the Leaderboard to show more people so we could use it in our racing streams. Is there something that I could change in the lua file that would make the leaderboard to show more people? It would be handsdown the best leaderboard for streaming aswell due the detailed information it gives.

RESPECT. This is now my main hud instead of the GT7 HUD. As for me, the “Gearbox” element needs to be corrected, namely the gear shift indicator, since the panel blinks right at the peak of revolutions, I would like to have a small reserve of revolutions. With the settings for each hud element, I would like more customization options. Oh, and also, make it possible to pin hud elements. When there is activity in the pit boxes or in general, elements on the home screen constantly move or other applications do not respond. The HUD is wonderful, everything that I downloaded before can be safely deleted and only HIS will be left;)

RESPECT. This is now my main hud instead of the GT7 HUD. As for me, the “Gearbox” element needs to be corrected, namely the gear shift indicator, since the panel blinks right at the peak of revolutions, I would like to have a small reserve of revolutions. With the settings for each hud element, I would like more customization options. Oh, and also, make it possible to pin hud elements. When there is activity in the pit boxes or in general, elements on the home screen constantly move or other applications do not respond. The HUD is wonderful, everything that I downloaded before can be safely deleted and only HIS will be left;)
Thank you very much for the feedbacks, we are continuing to improve the interface and a new update for Patreon subscribers will arrive in a few days. We are currently working on finding a way to attach elements of our HUD that fits our design.

Last edited:
Very nice indeed. Tried to find out is it possible to extend the Leaderboard to show more people so we could use it in our racing streams. Is there something that I could change in the lua file that would make the leaderboard to show more people? It would be handsdown the best leaderboard for streaming aswell due the detailed information it gives.
Thank you for the kind words. We are finding a way to have a wider streamer-friendly leaderboard. However, this will take time as we are currently focused on making the features we already have more stable to ensure a smooth experience for you all, based on the feedback you give us on Discord and especially on Patreon.

Honestly, hats off to all of you. Ever since I tried this app, I've been fascinated with everything it brings. I'm not one to write reviews, but I think this one really deserves it. Keep up the great work you are doing, also, I would like to leave a small question out of curiosity. Maybe it is in your plans to add something to the lap timer that tells the player that went off track or the time is invalidated, like in the vanilla timer that turns red?

Honestly, hats off to all of you. Ever since I tried this app, I've been fascinated with everything it brings. I'm not one to write reviews, but I think this one really deserves it. Keep up the great work you are doing, also, I would like to leave a small question out of curiosity. Maybe it is in your plans to add something to the lap timer that tells the player that went off track or the time is invalidated, like in the vanilla timer that turns red?
Thank you very much, we are flattered. The feature you asked for is already available on Patreon inside version 1.0.1.

I'd love to see an app that measured my camber over a few laps and gave me an average relative change that I could make and was just easy. Kind of like the relative tire pressure that is present in this app. I've tried all the apps available and none of them will give me an average number for change.

Do all the apps run in the background even if I use just one? Asking for the performance impact of using just one app vs multiple.
There are some calculations we have to do in the background regardless of the number of apps open, but this should not be heavy on hardware (on our machines, it takes about 0.3ms to update all apps). In any case, version 1.0.2 with significant performance improvements is already available to Patreon members.

I'd love to see an app that measured my camber over a few laps and gave me an average relative change that I could make and was just easy. Kind of like the relative tire pressure that is present in this app. I've tried all the apps available and none of them will give me an average number for change.
This app looks interesting. Could you explain more about how it works? Thank you.

Is there something running in the background even if we don't have any apps loaded? I started getting some fps drop after a while. Tried disabling the apps, but the problem persisted. When I deleted the app folder, fps was back to normal.

Is there something running in the background even if we don't have any apps loaded? I started getting some fps drop after a while. Tried disabling the apps, but the problem persisted. When I deleted the app folder, fps was back to normal.
We have noticed that some users have experienced slowdowns in version 1.0.0. You can find the new, significantly more optimised version 1.0.2 by subscribing to our Patreon here.

I think this is very well designed, thank you. I would love two updates and I wonder if they are in the works: 1.) The tires app I previously used (pro-tires) showed when tires were dirty. 2). The leaderboard SubStanding allows you to click on other cars in the list and switch to their POV.

I think this is very well designed, thank you. I would love two updates and I wonder if they are in the works: 1.) The tires app I previously used (pro-tires) showed when tires were dirty. 2). The leaderboard SubStanding allows you to click on other cars in the list and switch to their POV.
Yes. The switching to POV is what i'd like in the next update as well as a DRS icon on the Speedometer

Thank you, we are very happy you like CMRT Essential HUD. The ability to switch between cars using the Leaderboard has been noted and is one of the features we would like to introduce in the future.

There are some calculations we have to do in the background regardless of the number of apps open, but this should not be heavy on hardware (on our machines, it takes about 0.3ms to update all apps). In any case, version 1.0.2 with significant performance improvements is already available to Patreon members.
I can disable Python apps when I don't use them but there is no such option for Lua apps. Should I just uninstall it if I don't want it to run in the background?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.2%