rF2 Caterham 7 Series - Round 3 (rescheduled) @ Donington Park - Thu 18 Aug 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK thanks.
Well I'll check that it didn't somehow get set to strict.

I'm not gonna turn it off completely though. I firmly believe that racing with some kind of track limits enforcement is beneficial to fairness overall. Sure you can get punted and receive a pen for the resulting off track, but mostly we will all just have to learn to take more care IMO.

I think I'm correct in saying that this system tries to account for "no advantage gained". So you can slow down and maybe avoid the more sever penalty?
It's not overly harsh, just need to be aware. Is it set to 5 warnings? That should be fine. It seems you can slow down and avoid a penalty.

It's not overly harsh, just need to be aware. Is it set to 5 warnings? That should be fine. It seems you can slow down and avoid a penalty.

5 warning points. On the MFD (HUD) option where you see if you have a penalty or not, it will keep count on the points you have gotten. It will also pop up on your monitor.

So the smalles penalty are 0.5 points, so you can do 9 of those without a penalty. I have gotten 3 points once, but I do think the harshest is 5 points and a penalty.

@Jim Carvalho thats what i was able to come up with in the short amont of time that i had to do it, hope you like it ;)

jc 1.png

jc 2.png

jc 3.png

jc 4.png

Download link

I recommand taking the number 9 car to create the skin directory.

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Caterham_Academy_2021\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware