rF2 Caterham 7 Series - Round 3 (rescheduled) @ Donington Park - Thu 18 Aug 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Watch the track limits guys. Fairly tight, especially on a green track where it's just so easy to slide a bit too far. On;y a warning so far on the outside but time deleted every time on the inside.
These are way easier to drive than the other mod.

Last edited:
Watch the track limits guys. Fairly tight, especially on a green track where it's just so easy to slide a bit too far. On;y a warning so far on the outside but time deleted every time on the inside.
These are way easier to drive than the other mod.
Would you recommend reducing the severity of track limits? It does seem to warn you when you have 2 wheels on track sometimes. At least, it feels like that.

Would you recommend reducing the severity of track limits? It does seem to warn you when you have 2 wheels on track sometimes. At least, it feels like that.
I think reducing the severity may be fair. If its possible?. I don't think any of the guys I've raced with so far on RD drive off track or cut corners etc on purpose. A fine bunch of gentlemen racers!!. But these little 7s will tangle wheels if you don't give each other plenty of room. You can't nudge or bounce off each other while close racing, so I think giving each other the needed room may make a car use a little more track. Getting penalised for not causing an accident is a bit harsh. Sorry for the long reply. I'm a bit bored this morning. Lol.

Attached as 7z I hope/think. Thank you.
OK. Doesn't allow 7z or dds or zip....
OK. Here's the link. Sorry to take so long. :rolleyes:

While you get the colors and stuff from the dds-files, @Yves Larose, this is how the livery looks on the car in case you want to see that as well :)
LcgTkRA.jpg

OK thanks.
Well I'll check that it didn't somehow get set to strict.

I'm not gonna turn it off completely though. I firmly believe that racing with some kind of track limits enforcement is beneficial to fairness overall. Sure you can get punted and receive a pen for the resulting off track, but mostly we will all just have to learn to take more care IMO.

I think I'm correct in saying that this system tries to account for "no advantage gained". So you can slow down and maybe avoid the more sever penalty?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%