rF2 Caterham 7 series - Round 2 @ Silverstone GP - Thu 16 Jun 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMG_20220616_215606.jpg
IMG_20220616_215611.jpg

Last edited:
Interim results and standings after Race 4:
No fuel or tire data yet. As soon as I get the server log I will update.
It's lookin pretty close at the top. Plenty of time for the quick guys to duke it out (not me btw) and lots of battles throughout the field.

Thanks again for racing guys, it was really good fun this evening.

Hope to see some of you for the IMSA GTO @ Road Atlanta next week. The server is up, so you can try before you buy. :D

Quali was close, put it fastest despite it being only my 3rd completed timed lap of this track in this car ever. Had a close battle with Denis for a lap early in race 1, but then disappeared into the distance the next lap as I seemingly just found the perfect grip and line everywhere. Practice makes perfect, and by lap 4 of the race I'd done enough to work out what I was doing here. After that it was a case of driving off into the distance until I disconnected for no reason whatsoever.

Came back for race 2 and was untouchable. My lap 2 seems to have been 4 tenths quicker than anyone else went in that race, and my fastest laps was nearly 2 seconds faster than anyone else, and nearly 3 seconds faster than my Pole Lap!

I don't know why the Caterhams suit me so much. I rarely like cars with a loose rear that require a lot of finesse and throttle control, but somehow it works with these Caterhams so much that I'm quick without even trying or knowing what I'm doing really. Can't wait for the next round!

Latest News

Back