rF2 Caterham 7 series - Round 2 @ Silverstone GP - Thu 16 Jun 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll update the thread when I get home. Can't stand to do it on my phone. Fat fingers and a terrible interface make it not worth spoiling my holiday. ;)

Hi I bought myself an early fathersday present:):) a Samsung G9 49inch Neo 240HZ monitor and man what an experience that is , tracks all look much wider its almost triple screen view or VR without Glasses:):):) ,
20220613160546_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20220613160842_1.jpg
    20220613160842_1.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Glad you're back Denis. Yes, I still have the sound issue. Hopefully the lag issue won't be too bad. When I join the server, the track selection seems to be random. Also I haven't figured out how to select the car/options I want while on the server. I'm getting old and tech-deficient. :rolleyes:

I'll put up a race server in an hour or so. It'll only have this week's track. The sound issue is with several mod cars and happened at the last big update. I don't think it'll ever be fixed but I had the series scheduled before I knew about the sound problem. I'll check how to change options on the server. Did you try to change cars on the server? Maybe you can select options on that car selection screen?

OK the new server is up. RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CAT7 with no T. (The T is to denote that you are joining the practice server, so with no T you can tell that you are joining the race server).

RACE SERVER IS UP!

I'm not able to log onto the practice server, I keep getting told I don't have the tracks.
Ole has very kindly put a practice server up with tracks for each round. Tomorrow I will do my best to provide links to all the required content. For now a day at work with a touch of jet lag has convinced me that I should put my feet up for a bit. :roflmao:

Sorry but I'm cream crackered. ;)

Latest News

Back