rF2 Caterham 7 series - Round 2 @ Silverstone GP - Thu 16 Jun 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Club Staff
caterham-7-jpg.566067

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password: historx

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Voice chat is on Discord. Please join us - we'll do our very best to make you feel welcome - MORE INFO
HERE.

The RD Caterham 7 Series will be loosely based on the 2022 Caterham Academy Championship. Obviously we don't have the Academy in rF2 so we will be using the Classic 1.4L K-Series car. Our race events will take place on the Thursday evening prior to the corresponding real life event weekend, using the nearest possible track & layout to the actual event. There is no obligation to sign up for more than one round though. Entrants can come and go as they please or as other commitments allow. To help keep the interest going, only results for the best 4 events will count to each drivers final tally. That way, if you are forced to miss some events you can still do well in the championship. Remember, it's all about having fun.

One of our community members has offered to compile the results and produce a Results/Standings table after each event (thanks Paul).

Thanks to @Luca Ciarfella for his help with flyer pics.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CAT7

Cars: Caterham 7 Classic 1.4L K-series (Steam)

Track:
Silverstone 2012 (Steam)
Layout:
GT

Practice: 19:00 UTC
Warm Up: 19:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2: 20:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 25 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Jim Carvalho
  3. max1966i
  4. Jimlaad43
  5. slideways
  6. Peter Stokman
  7. Dean Maković
  8. PurgerUK
  9. Daniel R.
  10. ThreeLionz
  11. Ingemar Petersson
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP #30

Last edited:
Hi Peter.

@Ole Marius Myrvold made a mod for the series. This includes the car - which is linked in the OP - and the remaining tracks for the series. Silverstone is also linked in the OP, Donington, Anglsey and S397 Loch Drummond.

It shouldn't matter that you don't have all the content though, the mod is meant to download any content that you don't already have.

Hello
tried to join the server but it fails to download a MOD no idea wich MOD cause own the track and the car ??? View attachment 570405

Hi Peter.

@Ole Marius Myrvold made a mod for the series. This includes the car - which is linked in the OP - and the remaining tracks for the series. Silverstone is also linked in the OP, Donington, Anglsey and S397 Loch Drummond.

It shouldn't matter that you don't have all the content though, the mod is meant to download any content that you don't already have.

Let me check one thing :)

@Peter Stokman @Denis Betty

I had forgotten to update the GetMOD link for Anglesey which had been updated since last time it was used.
Is it worth noting that Anglesey was a bit tricky to get on the server and having the server recognize it, so one might have to manually subscribe to that in Steam Workshop.

Regardless, I've now updated the GetMOD link for Anglesey! :)
Ole you are a proper gent. Thanks once again for helping out with the Thursday events and thank you for all you do at RD. You're a hero mate and I for one really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Peter.

Hi Dennis yes that was the issue here I have Donnington but thats the Studio 397 DLC , Angsly never heard off till now , so now its working , gonna try to join the race .

Latest News

Back