rF2 Caterham 7 Series - Round 1 @ Snetterton - Thu 19 May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK nice one mate, will do.
Not sure what you mean by the latest patch, but the current Release Candidate is not compatible with the version of rF2 on the server. We won't be running that until it gets upgraded to the main build. It's pretty quick and easy to swap between the two for anybody with a fairly good connection though. :)

Hey buddy thanks for getting back to me. There is no commitment to join motre than one race. We'll keep score for those who are interested in running in the series as a whole, but people are most welcome to pop in and out for races here and there as they like.

The idea is to add to the interest and help to keep participation up over the summer months. It's all in the name of fun fun fun. :D
In that case, can you count me in please.

@Denis Betty i will see if i can make it but i can't promise anything, don't put me on the list for now i'll let you know at the beginning of the week if i'm able to race ;)
That's great Yves, you can't say fairer than that. :)
Guy's if any of you want a personnal livery for the car just give me a shout and i'll see what i can do ;)
Team player. :thumbsup:

SERVER IS UP!

@Yves Larose , I guess you've been busy? Any chance you can make it for this one?
@PurgerUK ,@Steve Le Gallez , are you guys interested in joining us?
@Lennart Groessl where have you been buddy? Now would be a great time to come back and join us. :)
@Daniel Monteiro it's been too long. ;)
@pattikins is this little series something that peaks your interest?
It has indeed...! And I love some Caterham action, but I don't currently have rF2 installed nor do I plan to install it in the near future. Hopefully see you on the AMS side next week ;)

Yes mate, sorry it's late going up.
I've got lots on atm.
Was thinking of giving AutuMNring a try. Just need to find a car.

Might have to be a buzz kill here guys. I'm getting sound cutouts in the cat. They can last for a couple of seconds and they occur in the higher rev ranges (usually above 5500rpm). I can live with it but I'm not sure everyone will.
Can anyone test and make sure it's not just my end. Cheers

Might have to be a buzz kill here guys. I'm getting sound cutouts in the cat. They can last for a couple of seconds and they occur in the higher rev ranges (usually above 5500rpm). I can live with it but I'm not sure everyone will.
Can anyone test and make sure it's not just my end. Cheers

Oh, possibly post-update. Some mod-cars are having sound issues due to the new sound engine.

Latest News

Back