Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

• Deleted member 151827

Been trying for 20 mins. Keep getting booted. Showed ping at 39. not sure what is up. Sorry guys. Would have been sweet.

That was so much fun, what a fantastic mod. Thanks everyone for making the races a success!

@Dion Vais Sorry I cut across in front of your nose somewhat in race 2, corner 1. I was already turning in when you braked up the inside and I couldn't adjust in time. Edit: Having watched the replay I think I was okay to shut the door there anyway. :) Can't wait for our next battle!

Last edited:
Great fun racing these.
R1-Aston. I screwed up T1 on cold tyres: sorry guys, I should know better. A quick pitstop later I finished the race a lap down.
R2-Lambo. I benefited from other peoples problems and was up into 4th very quickly from last on the grid.
Unfortunately I outbraked myself into the Hine hairpin and mashed the car up about 5 laps in. Tried to do a pitstop, but I had no pitbox showing :(:mad:. Did another lap, but still no pit box:poop::cry:. Might be an issue with the track, I'll try to check with the same car tomorrow.

Thanks for arranging this @Andrew James , I hope I can make it Saturday :thumbsup:

P.S. The Lambo sounds better than the Audi :sneaky::whistling:

• Deleted member 151827

I guess i am not gonna be able to run this. :(. I downloaded all the components to v1.10 so i have a fresh install for the blancpain mod. Try to run the game installer and it's saying i need disc one. No clue. If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

I guess i am not gonna be able to run this. :(. I downloaded all the components to v1.10 so i have a fresh install for the blancpain mod. Try to run the game installer and it's saying i need disc one. No clue. If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it.
I have never seen it do that before. What i did was just use GSync and let it download another install and it worked perfectly fine.

• Deleted member 151827

Ok. Got it all settled. One thing i can't figure out though. I cannot get Fanleds to work. Any ideas? Thanks again.

EDIT: Got that settled as well. :)

• Deleted member 151827

Thanks for the help Troy. And for the help with the sound fix. Great community! Glad to be a part of it all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back