Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

it was supposed to be 15 min races somehow the server was not right sorry guys my bat,:(
me and Andrew had spoke about it and changed the event set up details i though the server was set correctly..
it shows 15 mins events don't know why it was 25 mins..
No worries, it was still fantastic fun, everyone had a great time!

Yesterday we had great time, two close races and some drama times on the track. I am glad to saw new (very fast) guys on server, because that probably means, this beautiful game will remains in club races. But ... as some of the guys mentioned in other topic ... give us something else than just karts, Minis, V8 and F3, please. Opalas, retro, classic, reiza and the great BES mod just waiting to start their engines :thumbsup:.

Yesterday we had great time, two close races and some drama times on the track. I am glad to saw new (very fast) guys on server, because that probably means, this beautiful game will remains in club races. But ... as some of the guys mentioned in other topic ... give us something else than just karts, Minis, V8 and F3, please. Opalas, retro, classic, reiza and the great BES mod just waiting to start their engines :thumbsup:.
Yep, we hear you. BES is coming soon, next week there's an Opala race in the plan, and I plan to rotate all the available stuff.

Don't forget everyone we have a TeamSpeak channel - I strongly recommend joining. This isn't a league, it's a club event, a bit of fun and a laugh with friends and whatnot. So, jump into TS later! Let's see if we can get a bit of GSC Club spirit going. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back