Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Not sure, Tobias, but we are using default karts and tracks so it shouldn't be so much a problem as when we were using the other circuits. I can't do any testing as I don't have a G27, and not sure I'd have the skills to troubleshoot anyway. Sorry I can't be more helpful :-/

Wow what a great event. Race 1 was good, I was running in third most of it until Sven and I had a coming together and I slowed just in case. It cost 2 places, but didn't matter.

And I thought race 1 was fun, race 2 was even better. A first lap pile up involving 3 cars right in front of me meant I only had the tire wall for company and I got stuck behind one meaning I lost 20 seconds. But within a lap or two I was right back fighting with Warren and then Tobias. Super fun.

You guys want more karts next week, or Opalas?

More Karts!!!

First Kart race tonight and soooooo much fun!

First podium in race 1! Took advantage of Andrew and Svens coming together, chased Sven for the final 5 mins and nailed the double left hander (turn 8 style at Istanbul) on the last lap and got a great run out of the following right hander onto the curved straight.

Hugged the inside and made it stick. Sven chased hard for the final two or three corners.

Thanks for driving clean there Sven.

These karts are so much fun to drive :D I think I was pushing a bit too much, lost it under braking many times. They really bite once you push a bit too much, can get a little frustrating. And when you do spin you dont have to momentum to instantly spin it back in the right direction, you just come to a standstill facing the wrong way. But I still had fun when I wasnt spinning:) More of this please

Oh and the direct drive karts are just as quick in reverse as they are going the right way. Reverse race when?

@Andrew James
I would go for the karts over the Opala for now and also on one of the default kart tracks.

First time for me driving these karts and they are a blast!!

Race 1, I was all over the place especially towards the end when the wheels were gone. Maybe 25 minutes is a bit too long on the one set of wheels (dont know) but I was much better in Race 2 and also benefited from the first lap pile-up

@Andrew James
I would go for the karts over the Opala for now and also on one of the default kart tracks.

First time for me driving these karts and they are a blast!!

Race 1, I was all over the place especially towards the end when the wheels were gone. Maybe 25 minutes is a bit too long on the one set of wheels (dont know) but I was much better in Race 2 and also benefited from the first lap pile-up
Yeah we're only doing default kart tracks from now on until the issues with other tracks are sorted. And yeah, 25 minutes was too long but that was a mistake; it'll be 15 minutes next time (which had it been that yesterday I'd have finished on the podium in race 1 :roflmao:)

Opalas are pretty fun as well though guys, I'm thinking about rotating one week Opala/Camaro SS, the next week karts and going back and forth. Or maybe we can do that with mini's, not sure, it depends on the grids we get. You guys give me your feedback on what you'd all prefer so we can try and give you the events you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back