Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well, I am sorry to ask you all to come and then do this, but I have to withdraw. I got some work today but it came with a tough deadline and I just can't be racing when I have to get this done. So, forgive me? I'll make it up to you all by being there on Sunday! Sunday, promise.

fun event, one of the first after allmost one year of, was happy that i was close to GUUS.
Quali- set PB on S1 but then got distracted by a driver doing an outlap and went on grass at this point was pushing to get into high 39's low 40 to secre P2, witch i managed

Race 1- i knew if i stood a chance needed to pass G. man in first laps, tried a dive in last complex of corners in lap 1 but lost time,then thent by thent he edged away, was happy that i was consistent in 39's all the time.
Race 2- same strategy, hit the front as soon as possible but got a bit of a bad start and G was ahead with David at 2+ sec by the time i reached 3ed, this race i was more consistent hitting a high 38's also, was hunting down G but with 1.2sec in last lap i forced t hard and ended up at 3sec to him, but very enjoyble and happy about my new found consistency,

looking forword to next one, hope i get one more untill i leave again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back