Audi Martini Racing - My Team Package

MyTeam Audi Martini Racing - My Team Package 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hey man, yes that should be possible. Are you wanting to add a custom helmet for a team mate, or a personal helmet? I'll be releasing a Piastri and hulkenberg helmet within the next couple of days.
Just my own personal helmet. I think I figured it out though, just haven't tried it yet.

nothings working for me, I installed it after modular mods
if nothings working, you have most likely copy and pasted this mod into the wrong spot in your f1 directory. I'd do an integrity check again, and reinstall modular mods and this mod. If you are asked to 'replace or skip' files, that means you have copy and pasted it into the correct folders. Click 'replace files' and it should work for you

Hello, where to put the "MODULAR MODS" files please
View attachment 588606
Hi, you have to copy/paste the the modular mod files into your main F1 22 game folder. Where you have 2022_assets,acionmaps, audio .. and all the files of the game. But you need first to download THE MODULAR MOD if you don't have it. This folder will be there and then you can copy/paste the files in it to havr acces at this amazing mod

nothings working for me, I installed it after modular mods
Hey i had a problem with helmets and racesuits because i had others mods before and it messed it up with this one. I checked the integrity of my F1 files so it puts origin fils again(fresh install). Then i instal modular mods using the tutorial the have in their download. After that i copy/paste the files of @TB SIm Designs mods and it worked perfectly. Connect to myteam and had this amazing Audi livery with perfect racesuits and helmet mtching

HI @TB SIm Designs, is it possible to add another helmet without deleting the one that you made ? So i cant switch helmets whenerver i want without changing files each time. Kinda want to use special helmet for 2 or 3 races. Could be nice if we could have swappable color package for livery, to use when we race at home for exemple. :)
Great job on this mod anyway and tying to fix the problems of other players

still hasn't worked
You probably did something wrong.
1 ; check integrity of your files via steam or origin. so you'll have a fresh install.
2 : DL and install modular mods. You put the folder in your f1 22 folder. And copy past the other files in assestgroup (environment package,gamepackage and ui package)
3 ; copy past all the files of the martini audi mod. Some are directly in folder ACTIVE of modular mod and some are in other files of the game. Dont install other mods or helmets or whatever cause it wont work

what files dont go in the active folder in modular mod because i put all the files in the right place I think but it isn't working
Install modular mod first. follow instructions they give. You just have to put the modular mod folder into your game folder. and the assetsgroup files into assetgroup folder of your game. Overwrite the base files.
Then copy/past the files of audi martini mod in ACTIVE in modular mod folder of your game.
Then put the rest of the files (assestgroup, character and environment) in their respective folder in your game folder.
You gonna have to check integrity of your game every time you changed files or folder to make sure there is no missing files or something..
Go find some tutorials on youtube ;)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware