AC Alfa Romeo GTA @ Feldbergring - Mon 16 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok, I will give it a try... Again, I'll do my best, i.e. what I can :)
You are a valued member of our little club. You always do your best to be safe and stay within the rules. Please buddy, don't worry, you are just as important to me as anybody else. I would hope that you feel welcome and at home here. I'll post my setup here, hope it helps. If there's anything else I can do, feel free to ask here, send me a PM if you prefer mate.

I'll stop going on now and sign you up - welcome buddy. :thumbsup:

OK, I'm not saying that I'm any good at setups, but if it's better than what you have, you are welcome to use it.
Please try something else first - even if it's default setup. No point in using this if it makes you slower.
I have lowered the ride height.. too much I think. It does bottom out occasionally, so you may wanna increase the ride height to avoid that, as it takes all the grip away and unsettles the car when it bottoms out. I will try to sort it out and post an update before race time. :)

Attachments

• Alfa GTA race fuel.ini
    847 bytes · Views: 81
I'm gonna have to give this one a miss guys - sorry about the short notice! The girlfriend passed her driving test today so needless to say I'm going to be dragged out of the house!

89544531_3261779367167785_4019228471451451392_n.jpg
89544531_3261779367167785_4019228471451451392_n.jpg

@Denis Betty
fancy turning a few laps m8.;);)
I'm tryin to find a combo for next week mate. Lookin for a PM from Craig about classic content.
We used to run a 60's LMP class with Ford GTO, Ferarri 330P and a Porsche long tail. I think it needs BoP but I can't remember. Anyway, I reckon we should keep it simple after the last attempt at a versus event. I'm just gonna run the Ferrari. Need to get the thread ready. :)

Latest News

Back