AC AC Eurocar Multi class Challenge at Silverstone GP- Thursday July 11th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Question: Does it stay that way even if the groups are 5 and 4? Or is it then limited to one group? Should I test another car from the other group?

Quite like the handling of the Fiat.
But if someone has a nice setup to match, please hit me up, or join the server right now since I'm practicing a bit

Hi Hank,
It will stay as two groups, the whole idea is for a multi class race with several different cars in each class so stay in the BMW please, I might even join you if we can get a few more drivers.

Quite like the handling of the Fiat.
But if someone has a nice setup to match, please hit me up, or join the server right now since I'm practicing a bit
Hi Paulo,

I haven't done much with the Fiat, I know it does handle well but here is my set up from early testing.

Attachments

• test.ini
    1 KB · Views: 25
Hi,

I recently take the plunge of beeing a Premium member so as to participate at this race. If I well undestand the explanation above, I will be given an account after posting this message.

I hope that you accept the newbie on that race. As an information, I'm a rookie on RD/OT races but practicing sim racing on a french league for a few years (on Assetto Corsa).

Hi !

Do you think this will be ok for this evening ? I didn't receive any mp, maybe Han he's a bit busy ? No worries, if it is not for this one, it will be for another ;) .

In case, I have in mind to take the Cupra (if it's possible ?), so I run some lap offline. I'm just below 2'14, with 30L of fuel and setup by default. I don't know how it's take me on the hotlap.

See you !

Last edited:
Hi !

Do you think this will be ok for this evening ? I didn't receive any mp, maybe Han he's a bit busy ? No worries, if it is not for this one, it will be for another ;) .

In case, I have in mind to take the Cupra (if it's possible ?), so I run some lap offline. I'm just below 2'14, with 30L of fuel and setup by default. I don't know how it's take me on the hotlap.

See you !
I will do it asap. You will get a PM from me.

Quick question:

with reverse grid for the second race the "class A" cars are starting behind the "class B" cars?

(what on earth could go wrong??)
Yes, top 7 reversed so with 7 registered in group 1 (so far) then all faster cars should be at the front, but even if there is a stray group 2 up there it will make it more interesting!
In the real life TCR UK series they have the same format with Gen 1 cars often starting ahead of Gen2 cars for race 2, makes it a bit more tactical but we will see how it goes tonight.
By the way, qualifying is 15mins, we all go out at the same time but I suggest the Gp 1 cars leave the pit lane first. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back