2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod

Skins 2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Still can't get it to work. Even re-installed the game. using the updated version of SERPS. game crashes before start screen every time. I know the install is supposed to be straightforward, but why can i use every other mod on this site but this one doesnt work?
I think the mod requires an update, I’ll need to check for myself later this evening

Still can't get it to work. Even re-installed the game. using the updated version of SERPS. game crashes before start screen every time. I know the install is supposed to be straightforward, but why can i use every other mod on this site but this one doesnt work?
seems to be working perfectly fien for myself and others, initially thought the mod required updating but I think it might be an issue on your end. Try reinstalling it and make sure you have installed it properly, If you are still having trouble you can shoot me a private message on here or on discord @ManifoldWasHere and I will see what I can do to help resolve the issue.

Hi, first of all, great job and thanks for this mod!

Second, how can we re-enable ers? there is any file that we need to dont copy to the main folder?

Hello, great mod, been enjoying it a lot.

However, after the latest game update the game crashes during first lap on track if the optional performance mod is installed. Used to work fine before, but for some reason the performance portion of the mod crashes my game. Anyone else encountered this issue?

Black screen for me. What should i do? Serps installed, no other mods installed, drivers etc. up to date. Everything good, but i get black screen everytime i launch the game.
EDIT-
Okay finally it starts,so the next question is, why does team names doesnt change? For example Sauber is still Sauber but with Audi skins etc. ?? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Black screen for me. What should i do? Serps installed, no other mods installed, drivers etc. up to date. Everything good, but i get black screen everytime i launch the game.
EDIT-
Okay finally it starts,so the next question is, why does team names doesnt change? For example Sauber is still Sauber but with Audi skins etc. ?? Any suggestions?
Team names are unable to be changed in F1 24 unfortunately. Glad to hear you got the mod working

Latest News

Back