2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod

Skins 2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Still can't get it to work. Even re-installed the game. using the updated version of SERPS. game crashes before start screen every time. I know the install is supposed to be straightforward, but why can i use every other mod on this site but this one doesnt work?
I think the mod requires an update, I’ll need to check for myself later this evening

Still can't get it to work. Even re-installed the game. using the updated version of SERPS. game crashes before start screen every time. I know the install is supposed to be straightforward, but why can i use every other mod on this site but this one doesnt work?
seems to be working perfectly fien for myself and others, initially thought the mod required updating but I think it might be an issue on your end. Try reinstalling it and make sure you have installed it properly, If you are still having trouble you can shoot me a private message on here or on discord @ManifoldWasHere and I will see what I can do to help resolve the issue.

Hi, first of all, great job and thanks for this mod!

Second, how can we re-enable ers? there is any file that we need to dont copy to the main folder?

Latest News

Back