2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod

Skins 2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ManifoldWasHere submitted a new resource:

2026 F1 24 Overhaul Mod - All 10 teams overhauled: New liveries, Racewear, Teamwear, Performance, Ui

Want an F1 mod made for you? Check out my Ko-Fi! https://ko-fi.com/manifoldwashere/commissions

THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT SERPS BASE FILES INSTALLED: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/b...-play-f1-24-with-serps-compatible-mods.70102/

IF THE MOD IS STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN OR CRASHING TRY RESTARTING THE GAME OR VERIFYING YOUR FILES. IF THIS STILL DOES NOT WORK IT...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I was wondering where you should add the F1 24 folder of the mod if you have downloaded and added the basefiles already?
It should replace the f1 24 folder in the common folder in your steamlibrary. Paste it in their, it should ask you to replace certain files, click yes.

hi. im new to f1 mods and have no idea on how to import this into the game. i added the SERPS base files but have no idea on how to import this

Hello. Im new on PC so i don´t really know which folder changes what exactly...i was wondering what files i need to change or not change to get ERS back. Thank you and its a really nice Mod so far.

Hello Is @ManifoldWasHere
Great mod btw, but I want to make sure is the tyre degradation affected by this mod? Or is it just the default so I can use the tyre degradation mod by @Gaspedal l as addon mod?
Thank you

I think it depends. If you are using the performance part of the 2026 mod then you will need to check the tire deg mod and make sure it doesn’t share any erp’s specifically the core_assets_ui.erp, if the mod has that then unfortunately it won’t work

I have tried 2 different ways to install...drag and drop to game file location, and copy/paste the individual files..nothing seems to work. repaired game files twice before each attempt to ensure a blank template and still nothing. Any ideas?

Still can't get it to work. Even re-installed the game. using the updated version of SERPS. game crashes before start screen every time. I know the install is supposed to be straightforward, but why can i use every other mod on this site but this one doesnt work?

Latest News

Back