2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
mi sà allora che è inutile che ti passo il mio setup perchè è cronicamente sottosterzante... cmq se vuoi un pò più di sovrasterzo basta che metti più ala davanti rispetto al dietro e vedrai che il comportmaente cmabia radicalmente!! ;)

This was a very bad day. I couldnt get the q. time I had in practice. After the start many forgot to take care of the netlag so the spun off the track. I then was on a second place until L. Resende pass me. Then a car desided to take me off the track and I had to go to pit. this happend once more so I was down 2 laps. nothing to race for here :(

Nice race for me, 2nd position after the whole race i was in 3rd. Then Laurente spun, i guess, and i finished 2nd. First race for me with netkar pro, and i enjoyed but my setup was terrible...i gained 1 sec during pratice with some last minute modifications! I need to learn more about nkp setup... In addition to this i ended the race with 70liters of fuel because i guess that the race was 28laps...shame on me!!

No great fights for me, the car was too fast, the track too narrow. Just tried to keep it on the gray stuff.

Started well, issues at front, and I got up to 5th. But then either let the faster guys through, or crashed :). Had to go to the pits 3 or 4 times, I think. Spun on the same place twice, that fast left turn before the corkscrew. Add some fails near the end too, and you get a not so great finish.

At least no incidents with the guys in front, I think :woot:

Looking forward to Round 2, probably with a new wheel.

big netcode issue into t1, as about 6 cars all got banged up and back to pits. p4 though after a steady race on this very tricky track, so pleased with that.

Well, guys, not a great start! I came in 7th. Senad let me know he was going to go left on start and I tried to type "OK" to him, but apparently, I didn't hit the enter key first, as I thought I did, so I just changed my controls with the "K" key! So, I had to get out of everyone's way by going to the pits to sort out my controls. That started me a lap down. But I don't think I was ever higher than 6th place. About half way through, someone hit me from behind and I had to pit again to fix the damage. At least there were no dropped connections and I didn't really see any lag, so the server was working well. I was about 4-5 seconds behind the fast guys, so I wasn't ever in contention for a podium anyway.

At least we don't start at the rear!

So, Kamran is up for the next two races. Perhaps he can help our team climb in the standings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back