2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is this. It's only one colour, I'm thinking of something else, any suggestions for a country with a single colour flag :D

I think the shade of green is very nice to contrast with gold, the two colours compliment eachother very nicely.

I'd also suggest (with the greatest respect) that Libya chose this colour in veneration of Islam, so perhaps use the crescent and star emblem on the car. Pure green with crescent and star on the side of the engine cover I think could be very beautiful, maybe with gold stripes.

Omar, I need to change our schedule. I race in a league in LFS and they have now set their new season. There are two conflicts for me, with race 5 and 7.

So how about if we flip the season in the middle? You do Test and 2 and then 5 and 7. You race the final race that way. I do 1 and 3 and then 4 and 6. I miss Brands Hatch unfortunately.

Will this work for you? If you have another suggestion, let me know. I'm open to pretty much anything, but I would like to race Laguna since i've been practicing it (I'm pretty steady 1:10 now and still working on it). I can't race Aviano or Brands or Mugello because of the other league schedule.

Omar - Test. sun 06/02/11 - Italy - Aviano full gp 24 laps
Phil - 1. sun 13/02/11 - Usa - Laguna seca 28 laps
Omar - 2. sun 27/02/11 - Japan - Suzuka 20 laps
Phil - 3. sun 13/03/11 - Australia - Adelaide 31 laps
Phil - 4. sun 27/03/11 - Belgium - Spa franchorchamps 20 laps
Omar - 5. sun 10/04/11 - England - Brands hatch 28 laps
Phil - 6. sun 01/05/11 - Brazil - Interlagos 26 laps
Omar - 7. sun 08/05/11 - Italy - Mugello 22 laps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back