2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I like the sound of that. i need to look closely at my RL racing calendar to see if I will miss any.

i am not too fussed on circuit choice, I tend to just get on with whichever, but i don't like the Brands Hatch in nkpro so I might avoid that one.

Might need wet weather practice too if we're running with real world weather, one of my first missions when the new version comes out is to build a base wet setup.

Mijn voorkeur gaat ook naar uit naar Spa, maar weet niet of de datum uitkomt. Maakt me eigenlijk geen fluit uit welke race ik rij, als ik het maar weet van te voren

Ah i didn't realise we would be using wet weather aswell. That suddenly makes the KS2 more appealing to me as it may spring some needed life into it. We should deffo look into running some laps in the wet then once 1.3 is out.

Btw, we need to create a new alien type language as i have tried syping in the other camps and i don't understand a word of their jibberish. But they can just float in an read ours...LOL

I'm thinking of renting a hosted server just to do that!

I am not sure I get you on the lack of life, I tend to find that when pushed the Ks2 has alot going on, it doesn't move around all the time like a wingless single seater, but at those speeds you wouldn't want it to. Under hard braking or acceleration it can be quite a handful, and controlled aggression allied to high speed delicacy tend to be required to extract the best times out of it.

But yes, in the wet it's going to be an exercise in control.

Yeah i mean the lack of much needed grip it will bring to the KS2 that makes it appealing. I find it lifeless due to the insane copious amounts of grip it has. It's personal preference though.

Hey again. Do you want to start thinking about how to divide up the races?

Here's the schedule:

Test. sun 06/02/11 - Italy - Aviano full gp 24 laps
1. sun 13/02/11 - Usa - Laguna seca 28 laps
2. sun 27/02/11 - Japan - Suzuka 20 laps
3. sun 13/03/11 - Australia - Adelaide 31 laps
4. sun 27/03/11 - Belgium - Spa franchorchamps 20 laps
5. sun 10/04/11 - England - Brands hatch 28 laps
6. sun 01/05/11 - Brazil - Interlagos 26 laps
7. sun 08/05/11 - Italy - Mugello 22 laps

Do you have some favorites among these? Most all are new to me, but I very much like Brands Hatch and would like to do that race.

Ok races 1.3.5 and 7 to you
races Test 2.4.6 for me its ok?

Yeah, that's great. Can we both race at Aviano? If not, then you should race that one as well, if you like.

Esta muy bien. Podemos participar tanto en Aviano? Si no, entonces usted debe correr tambien a Aviano, si te gusta. Como te va con la piel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back