2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello friends i want to install motec i2pro to rfactor and could do with a little help

i see the necessary lines

Data Acquisition EXE
Data Acquisition File

but in race 07 you get a logged file line where can this be found or do i have to manually input it

these are the lines i see in rfactor

Data Acquisition Version="0" // Version of vehicle data to write out
Data Acquisition Rate="8"
Data Acquisition In Race="1"
Data Acquisition EXE="DataAnalysis.exe"
Data Acquisition File="userdata\vehicledata.spt"
Alternate Collision="0" // Temporary variable as we develop new collision system. NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS VERSION

and i see this in Race 07

Data Acquisition Rate="10" // rates 1, 2 ,5, *10*, 20, 50, 100
Data Acquisition EXE="D:\Program Files (x86)\MoTeC\i2\1.0\MoTeC.exe"
Data Acquisition File="C:\Users\Beany\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\vehicledata.spt"
MoTeC LogFolder="D:\MoTeC\Logged Data"
MoTeC Minimum Time="20" // minimum MoTeC recording time (sec)
MoTeC Multiple Logs="1" // generate unique filename for each new log

thanks in advance

best regards

hello friends i want to install motec i2pro to rfactor and could do with a little help

i see the necessary lines

Data Acquisition EXE
Data Acquisition File

but in race 07 you get a logged file line where can this be found or do i have to manually input it

these are the lines i see in rfactor

Data Acquisition Version="0" // Version of vehicle data to write out
Data Acquisition Rate="8"
Data Acquisition EXE="DataAnalysis.exe"
Data Acquisition File="userdata\vehicledata.spt"
Alternate Collision="0" // Temporary variable as we develop new collision system. NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS VERSION

and i see this in Race 07

Data Acquisition Rate="10" // rates 1, 2 ,5, *10*, 20, 50, 100
Data Acquisition EXE="D:\Program Files (x86)\MoTeC\i2\1.0\MoTeC.exe"
Data Acquisition File="C:\Users\Beany\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\vehicledata.spt"
MoTeC LogFolder="D:\MoTeC\Logged Data"
MoTeC Minimum Time="20" // minimum MoTeC recording time (sec)
MoTeC Multiple Logs="1" // generate unique filename for each new log

thanks in advance

best regards

all i did was install the exe to the rfactor folder and when you race press ctrl-m to activate it.
the files are logged in rfactor/userdata/log/motec

ah cheers mate appreciated

so i have to install motec to the rFactor RD 24hr Nordschleife 2012 folder and then press ctrl+m in game to activate it and write it to the log files in the folder? coz i dont see a motec folder in my userdata\log folder

thanks in advance

If that's not working for you you can as you say edit the .CAM-file(Notepad will do) which usually is located within the base car-folder.
The value that you need to change is highlighted in bold. Depending on which car you intend to use I guess the values will all be different in the game, however this one is from the Lamborghini.

Changing the values in the .CAM file wont cause a mismatch, and its all pretty easy stuff to understand but I can help you if needed too! :)
Thank you Magnus, I tried it offline and it works! :)

If that's not working for you you can as you say edit the .CAM-file(Notepad will do) which usually is located within the base car-folder.
The value that you need to change is highlighted in bold. Depending on which car you intend to use I guess the values will all be different in the game, however this one is from the Lamborghini.

Changing the values in the .CAM file wont cause a mismatch, and its all pretty easy stuff to understand but I can help you if needed too! :)
I went to race online, everything was good but when the practice session was restarted, my camera settings came back to default ( too far from the steering wheel). :(

hi guys oki i have motec installed (the older version) all installed rfactor creating log files but motec cant open it or ot says there are no log files in the folder when i can see 1 there?
Version

i2 MoTeC.exe (1.0.3.106)
Interpreter MoTeC.Interpreter (1.0.3.106)

and logfile with extension is

RD24hr Nordschleife-2012_01_24_13_15_27-stint1.ld
k guys i have it working the plugin needed a patch but why doesnt it display all the graphs?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back