2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify to enter pits we must make 1 lap of the "full curcuit" and when we come back onto nurburgring section we must do 1 lap of the nurburgring and at the last corner come into the pits by making the right turn and not the left onto nords?

thanks in advance

I did read your post George ;)

But I kind of don't understand the reason behind it. It makes things more complicated and it can easily lead to penalties/DQs like ppl forgetting to enter the nos after they pitted.Yes, it is the same for everyone but everyone is forced to have the lowest fuel consumption possible since an extra pitstop will really hurt you a lot because of the extra gp lap. This is not me whining I just think it's best to keep things as simple as possible and at the same time leave room for different strategies to keep it interesting.

It's just a discussion and me posting my point of view from the expierience I had from another Nos 24h event. In the end we are fine with either way ofc!! :)

#199 - G-Reddy Racing Team GT2:
1. Steve Bean
2. Felix Luding (awaiting license renewal if i need to remove felix because of no license at the moment please let me know)
3. Alexander Lauritzen
4. Mark Sorensen
5. Zeynel Babacan
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA

in the real nords race they enter off the Nordschleife but can also use the gp entry if they have issues. In the rfactor versions i have heard of pens being given by the game for cutting track if you pit off the gp layout but of course thats what test races are for to see :)

Hello all again i have a question regarding the
RD Nordschleife 24 Hours 2012 - Download Information

Can we still join a server made by ourselves with the original track and mod or is it needed to install this to our server the same way we are downloading sorry if its a silly question i have never used symsyncpro application

thanks in advance regards

I made this guide a few years ago. It's clearer when you see it lol.
fesns3map_eng.jpg

A fresh install as simsync deletes all mod files that shouldnt be there.

Therefore it would remove everything else you have installed on that install.

we have 3 diffrent installs of rfactor server on our server and 1 is solely for the use of endurance series with no other mods installed in this folder would this work then just to remane the folder name install the symsync and let it install?

sorry for the questions its all new to me :)

I made this guide a few years ago. It's clearer when you see it lol.
fesns3map_eng.jpg
That's the way it should be, but that's not the way I understand George has said it will be. With cars having different rates of fuel consumption, cars won't necessarily be able to run the same strategy, so it's not exactly "the same for everyone." Over the course of 24 hours, an extra pitstop or two could cost upwards of 2.5 or 3 minutes each. That's massive.

Still having massive difficulties with the sync. Root folder is named correctly on a clean install of rF lite. Have tried main server and not main server, HTTP and FTP, and all combinations of those 4. Only luck I'm having is a little bit with HTTP where it syncs 200 or 300MB and then hangs on various files, so far either a DBR9 int_starter.wav sound file or the Intro.bik file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back