2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i am cursed, my pc is infected by some malwares or trojans and some programs like Rapid antivirus start alone and i can't stop it, it's impossible for me to play when the game window jump into background, so it's too dangerous if the problem occur during the race. :Cry:

I apologize to everybody for the disturbance which it engenders.

If anyone know a solution to delete the trojan "zlob" and "Rapid antivirus".... I'm going to try this http://www.spywareremove.com/removeRapidAntivirus.html

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 236
  • proof2.jpg
    proof2.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 240
Race 1 was good fun, had a battle with Hansi and he let me past then on the main straight out of the last turn I hit pit lane limiter instead of wipers off, sorry again for that. Eventually finished 15th then race 2 was a disaster with the usual Macau carnage out of Mandarin, got caught up with at least 7 cars, got a puncture and tried to trudge back but hit the wall then blocked someone when escape didn't work straight away (more than the 1 sec thing).
Anyway good fun and looking forward to ngp now. :)

• Michael Sharpe

well you learn something new everyday, and I learnt today that my pc is not capable of running a full grid of cars with skins n all at Macau. My screen froze up on lap1 of both races and when it came back I was either in the back of a stationary car (Race1) or in a barrier (Race2).

sad end to my tourny :(

I qualified in 4th position with 2.28.2
In race 1 I had a nice battle with Rami for the first 4 laps, then I passed him and I finished 4th.
2nd race was very nice. 8 laps long battle with Rami, Erik and Peter.
I finished 6th, but I am very happy that I finished both races.
Thanks to RD for this great league and Grats to Rami for winning the championship!

what a race!
race1:i start 21th and after few laps i was 19th with no big crashs,and fair driving from all the drivers i saw in my race,i think i've finished 17th

race2: what happens?i don't really know in the 2nd corner there was 8 or 9 cars and i can't do anithing else than hit them all and the guys behind me have done the same,but with this big incident,i go from 17th to 12th then i race as faster as i can with 1 or 2 brokens suspensions and keep 3 place to come to 9th to finish this final round....well,it was macau.....

• Erik Åhlen

Qually: Took pole with a 2.27.8 despite failing to do a good sector 1 in any of the attempts

Race 1: lol... no comment really. Cold brakes on lap 1 trying to outbrake a BMW, no reason believing it would work. And it didn't. Went straight forward and ended up almost last with a bunch of cars I was much faster than, but couldnt overtake due to the circuit's nature. I hit Marco Ho, but imo wasnt my fault as I already was on the inside and you turned into me. Then worked my way up to ninth where i ended. Of course ninth of all positions :(

Race 2: Braked much earlier this time :p I tapped a BMW on lap 1. You had a bad exit and I couldn't avoid you. Then was once again stuck behind cars that I was faster than. Overtook them in the end, but then it was to few laps to do anything about the cars in front.

Summary: Faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil from my side :D

And a big grats to Henrik for the double win and Rami for the championship :) Also to Peter for second.. hmm all nordic podium gg :)

1st of all....big gratz to Henrik who finished with a doubble win at Macau

And a HUGE...huge.....HUUUGGGHHHH grat to the Chamoion of RD-WTCC 2008 Mr Rami Kaukola, all that technical problems at the begining of the season and still finish first....just awsome.

Also great to see 2 Swedes at the podium, damn these finns and there racing genes :hippie: nice driving by Erik Åhlen and to your 3de place.

Big thanks to Racedepartment for doing all this hard work so we can have this much fun racing together.

Already looking forward to next year.

Whoooou! i think im champ
Quali: 2:27,887 second
Race: 1 first rightcorner i hit wall and damage my suspension! i finish 5

Race: 2 firstlap i was 4-5 when Marcin Skrzypczak spins and i got now where to go so again damage suspe...i just was driving slowly to the goal finish 8 place...grats to peter and erik too
little disappointed because i got good race setup but damage suspension did my car so slow....pla pla Big grats to henrik doubble win here!! I did not succeed to take any victory!
thx to racedepartment/rpm it was nice tournament thx!

Whoooou! i think im champ
Quali: 2:27,887 second
Race: 1 first rightcorner i hit wall and damage my suspension! i finish 5

Race: 2 firstlap i was 4-5 when Marcin Skrzypczak spins and i got now where to go so again damage suspe...i just was driving slowly to the goal finish 8 place...grats to peter and erik too
thx to racedepartment/rpm it was nice tournament thx!

GRAT RAMI YOU ARE THE CHAMP :):):):)

great race for me

Race 1: I am careful attention too I made my race so I double mark APAT before the fast curve which is forbidden I finished 17 th

Race 2: I go very slowly to place me last there is some accident I finished 13 but I do not know if the points will recognize because I crossed the line to arrive and then I had a bug my computer but I crossed the line there is witness Steve Emmons mtommi tam andreas Loffler .. I finished second race with 32.7 deriere the first

• Jose Cesar

First time in group 2. Qualify 3rd place.

Race 1: Did a good start in 2nd and finished in 2nd. Am Very happy for the result

Race 2: 7th in the grid and did a mistake crashing at Lisboa corner in lap 1. Then i tried to chase to get a better result and in the 2nd lap at mourish i bumped Julien Dufresnes. SORRY Julien, the only thing i could do is wait you to restart first. Same a big sorry to Dave Gardner at 3rd lap at one of the corner at the hill part, You made a small mistake and slowed down and i couldn't stop that quick. A big sorry again to both. Finished race 2 at 14th, i think.

Overall a nice race today for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 61 13.5%
  • LFM

Votes: 33 7.3%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • SimRacing.GP