2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you guys maybe it is normal think to drive in G2, for me it is a big honour and a big success in my simracing life. I have never driven in such high group. Last week I did it with the last time and i am a little bit lucky, because absence of 2 persons will allow me to participate in G2 and I am very proud of myself :).

I don't think it's normal. It's abnormal cause I should be in G1 :amen: ..hahaha..kidding..I suck @ Monza, but am again honored to drive against the likes of mr. Lennon and mr. Tam, just to name a few. Looking forward to race tomorrow. Congrats for making G2, Krzysztof :thumb:

once againt i made G2 lets hope my races will go better then the previous one, and Greg it will be the first time we race against each other in real time and i'm looking foward to it :thumb:

Quite a strong looking G2 this round,plenty names more associated with G1,ofcourse many familiar names from previous rounds which makes me quite sure im in for another hard battling,but clean and respectful race :thumb:.

• Paddy Cummins

I haven't been able to get access to the forums all week for some reason. But anyway, I just noticed that my server name is different from my forum name (No capitals or space between names.) Does this mean I am disqualified for this round? If so, do I still have to send an absence report?

are you going to race....or you can't tonight?
if you can't....send a mail (because your name is already on the list)...
if the mail didn't go trough....send me a pm then

that capital right now it may be an issue for you when publishing race results later on (depending if you put in gpcos at the race07 name with capital or not)

• Paddy Cummins

Well, I'll take part in the race. If I'm disqualified after, then fair enough. I'll just see what happens. Moderators can warn me after the race, and I will try to have everything ready for the final round in Istanbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • LFM

Votes: 21 7.2%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 0.7%