rF2 1.2 hours @ Le Mans - Fri 03 June 2022 *June Cup Race 1*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey chaps, I have the track but not any of the cars. If I wanted to join the event do I need to buy all the cars or just the one I want to drive?

That is the pack that Ole has pointed to in the opening post, so it will cover all cars on the server :)
Ta! I was assuming it did, but I have be caught out in the past so figured it was worth double checking :D. I'll try and give a few cars a go tomorrow to see which one I am less likely to cause mayhem in!

Hi @Ole Marius Myrvold, could you put me down for a GTE please? I should have some time to try a few before practice starts.

It's not important, but out of curiosity, can I ask how the forecast maps to the race? I'm assuming it maps to the virtual time and will be accelerated, but I cannot find where it says what the acceleration would be (x20?) nor when the virtual time of the race starts (2022-06-03 15:00?). Apologies if I have simply missed it.

Sign me up for a maybe, but with high probability of making it for a GTE car, please:D

GTE it is! :)

Hi @Ole Marius Myrvold, could you put me down for a GTE please? I should have some time to try a few before practice starts.

It's not important, but out of curiosity, can I ask how the forecast maps to the race? I'm assuming it maps to the virtual time and will be accelerated, but I cannot find where it says what the acceleration would be (x20?) nor when the virtual time of the race starts (2022-06-03 15:00?). Apologies if I have simply missed it.

GTE for you! And welcome to this weird gang! :)

Forecast is based on real life current weather.
So if you look at the forecast, and see the weather that's forecasted now, that is the weather we have on the server. It is not connected to in-game or anything like that. It is solely taken from what's happening at this spot as we speak.
So, when the race starts, it is whatever weather that is at Circuit de la Sarthe at 21:40 local time, that we will get.

In-game time is sped up with 10x, so we will start in daylight, and finish during night-time. However, this only related to in-game time, nothing to do with weather ;)

@Ole Marius Myrvold
I've been on the server and started the qualy lap 30s before the end of the session and by the second chicane the game rolled to the next session automatically. Dunno if that can be changed, but given the length of the track it seems there is not enough time to complete the lap after the checkered flag is waved.

@Ole Marius Myrvold
I've been on the server and started the qualy lap 30s before the end of the session and by the second chicane the game rolled to the next session automatically. Dunno if that can be changed, but given the length of the track it seems there is not enough time to complete the lap after the checkered flag is waved.

I'll see if I can log on and look for a setting ;-)

Latest News

Back