PLR wheel sensitivity

I found in my paper a text from "forum.gamigo.de". It was write in October 2007.
The guy say that the setting for the wheel for GTR2 should be:
Rotation 240°
Sensitivity Rotation 75%
Sensitivity Gas 0%
Sensitivity Brake 90%
Sensitivity Clutch 100%
I make a trial with that settings, and i can agree that is a big plus for the game.
My wheel is a T300RS Thurstmaster with the last update and firmware.

There is no absolute "correct" value; such settings are quite subjective and vary due to individual preferences and even mod design. Go with what feels "right" to you.

For individual car adjustments look in the hdc file, controls section, for:
SteeringFFBMult=1.4
This is a percentage value, 1.0 is the default you have set for the game, 1.1 would be 10% stronger, 0.9 would be 10% weaker. The sample shown is a 40% stronger setting for that car.

There is no absolute "correct" value; such settings are quite subjective and vary due to individual preferences and even mod design. Go with what feels "right" to you.

For individual car adjustments look in the hdc file, controls section, for:
SteeringFFBMult=1.4
This is a percentage value, 1.0 is the default you have set for the game, 1.1 would be 10% stronger, 0.9 would be 10% weaker. The sample shown is a 40% stronger setting for that car.
Yes you are right, but i wrote this post only for share this setting. All are free to trial by driving 10 or more laps of your favorite car and track.
For mi, the relevant set is the rotation, slow curves are more easy and the wheel is more précise so.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%