Yenko Stinger

Cars Yenko Stinger 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stereo updated Yenko Stinger with a new update entry:

1.0 with stock Yenko Stinger

Now available in both 1966 Yenko Stinger form and 2001 Giant Head On A Corvair form. With distinct physics for each.

To avoid confusion the original mod's folder is the Giant Head, you could delete it anyway if you want to be certain. The new car is oneweek_yenko_stinger.

1966 tires are not sticky. Maybe build up to driving fast cause cornering speeds are not high.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Appreciating how nobody who threw a tantrum on the 1st has bothered to apologize, or even acknowledge the real version of the car they seemed so concerned about missing out on a week ago.

Also I'm aware the driver doesn't line up at all, if someone wants to do that properly I can do a new upload but I always drive with the whole driver hidden so it's just not a priority for me.

I'm having issues with it When it goes to the loading screen it just takes me back the the menu am I missing a file or something? i have a few cars that do the same thing it's really annoying

Last edited:
The driver's steering animations are not properly rigged; with the steering wheel in the center position both hands are not properly around the wheel, and when turning the driver's left hand clips through at most angles.

The driver's steering animations are not properly rigged; with the steering wheel in the center position both hands are not properly around the wheel, and when turning the driver's left hand clips through at most angles.
"This car was originally made available on April 1st 2022. As such it comes with a joke model;" ;)

it's already a miracle that we have mod this quality in such little time, i don't know how he does it !

it's already a miracle that we have mod this quality in such little time, i don't know how he does it !
1664921490469.png

Don't know why, but after so long I finally tried this beauty. Damn, it sure is playful, really nice indeed.

If anyone still needs it, tweaked driver position for match the hands on wheel a bit more (still not perfect)

[delete the ".txt" extension from the 2 files].

Attachments

• driver_base_pos.knh.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 44
  • steer.ksanim.txt
    239.8 KB · Views: 43

Latest News

Back