WSBK 2024

WSBK 2024 V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tyren14 submitted a new resource:

WSBK 2024 - Tyren14's AIO season mod

A new era begins. Welcome to SBK 2024.

This AIO mod includes...

Visual Updates:
  • 2024 riders & teams (inc. liveries, pit box, mechanics, crew, umbrella girls etc.)
  • 2024 calendar updated for championship & career mode
  • New bike models added (inc. 2023 BMW, updated Ducati model)
  • Rider riding styles tweaked & updated for all riders
  • Head & face updates e.g. Alex Lowes = Sam Lowes (seeing as they're twins!), Bradley Ray added to the game
Vehicle Physics &...

Read more about this resource...

excellent mod. In career mode, I won the first race with an unofficial Yamaha and appeared in the corralito getting off an official Ducatti, but with the Yamaha driver suit

Last edited:
Hello Guys,
Great Job!
One question, that i think everyone would love to see it!
is it possible, to add all numbers and helmets of MOTOGP24 for fantasy career mode? like this work below!!

Hi all i was just wandering if anyone would be able to help me or show me how to add my own custom number and stickers to the sbk22 game with the 2024 mod added. I have all the programs installed just confused as how to add my own designs with numbers and stickers so i can use in game on customizing helmets etc. thanks in advance for the help!

Given your great updates (not tested yet but currently downloading), I see that you have optimized the braking of the motorcycles. :)
Therefore, would it be possible to have an update only for the files concerning the much better quality of the braking but for the standard version of the SBK22 game ?

The main flaw of this game has always been that the motorcycles brake very, very badly... :(
THANK YOU for your feedback. :)

Latest News

Back