F1 2013 Why am i being asked to pay money?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

ham2007

@Simberia
hi was just woundering if any one else is having this prob wen i go onto a mod its saying i need to unlock adblock and make a donation all i get is a blue screen and it wont let is do any thing

hi was just woundering if any one else is having this prob wen i go onto a mod its saying i need to unlock adblock and make a donation all i get is a blue screen and it wont let is do any thing

I finally figured out how to use my paypal-approved card to donate 10 euros (or $14.53 CAN) for 6 months.

TBH, I am more proud to contribute in order to help this wonderful site which offers true free DLCs that really rescue my five-times-bigger payment for this (flawed-in-so-many-ways) original 'game' than paying a cent more for Ignorancemasters official DLCs.

Get that plastic card out and donate less than $3 a month for six months? You can't do that? Really?

Sorry, but can I say something here? I get the blue page telling me to disable AdBlock as well, even though my AdBlock has been disabled on this site for ages. I think it's a bug we're talking about here, as a reload usually makes it go away. From what I noticed, it also appears if I scroll down before the page is fully loaded, but that theory is not perfect, as it does appear at random too.

For a future reference, I'm using CometBird 11.0 on a Windows 7 Ultimate with all the updates to date.

I noticed this when viewing RD site from my ipad, I don't even think I can install Adblock on the ipad I have to refresh or go back.
I've only noticed this today and at random times and the blue screen thing has never come up before.

Latest News

Back