What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to see a career mode were you can enter a discipline and start at the bottom series and depending how well you do in the season, you would get offers from teams and from there you progress up that ladder to what ever the top series is in that career.

Outside of free roam these are basic features that should be in every sim racing title...

I know the original AC and ACC struggled with a lot of the basics of sim racing... The next generation should be expecting more... But with sim racing getting diluted with developers aiming for the casuals I can see why basic features are questioned...

Last edited:
If your PC struggles then worry not, I'm sure lower settings will be available, and if it's as good as you want it to be who knows what machine you'll have to continue running it on in a deacde's time :thumbsup:
My PC upgrade is always determined by the new game I purchase and wanting to use. Due to limited time I only use max 2 games intensely for a couple of years. I’m very lazy in learning all the new stuff. :ninja:
Glad to see more than 44% of people are saying AI. Honestly if the AI will not be amazing then no thanks, i already have enough of games that want to sell me Monza or Nordschleife with GT3 cars.
That’s why the AI should be moddeble & adjustable on every aspect when being possible, otherwise there will always be the AI discussions. Discussion like from gamers who never did race in real life or worser the only experience on the road, is from using a bicycle. 🤣

Last edited:
Assuming my Potato PC could even run the game, good dynamic and competitive AI is my #1 wish. AI that makes mistakes, AI that sometimes has engine failures or overshoots a corner from "trying to hard" to make the pass. That would be my #1 wish.

Assuming my PC could even run the game.
I agree with this. The AMS2, GTR2, and LMU/rF2 AI all do this brilliantly. AI on AC feels incredibly slow, inconsistent, and completely runs you over with no regard of holding their line and aggression.

I'd like to see a career mode were you can enter a discipline and start at the bottom series and depending how well you do in the season, you would get offers from teams and from there you progress up that ladder to what ever the top series is in that career.
No career no buy is the new racing game motto for me. Along with quality of the AI.

Listening to Kunos it sounds like "modding" will be cars created by authorised third parties that will then be made available by Kunos in the game if they pass all the quality / legal tests. Basically outsourcing DLC. I have more hope for freeroam tracks as there shouldn't be any legal problems and also road courses like the Targa Florio. Being a VR driver I'm concerned that they were using a 4090 for a dry 10 car race on a single wide screen monitor.

Modding support and with that better documentation. Like having the python environment in AC is great for expand ability but keeping the python version up to date and having official documentation to the data and functions would be very nice.

Latest News

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%
  • Car customization

Votes: 465 35.0%