Watkins Glen 1948 Track???

Hello, does anyone know if the 1948 Watkins Glen track was ever converted for use in GTL? This is the original road course that went through the main street in the town and then out through the countryside when the first races were held there in 1948 before the permanent course that most are familiar with was built. I have this track working in RFactor (with some issues that still need fixed), but have always felt that it would be a better fit in GTL. Does anyone know if this was ever made for GTL or does anyone know how to convert from RFactor to GTL? Thanks in advance for any help.

This is an updated map based on the map from 1948, it includes the 4 surface types. "Macadam" is asphalt. The oiled gravel section is the dark brown on either side of the stone bridge. The dirt surface in the GTR2 version is pretty rough, a smoother dirt surface would be great if possible.
Watkins-Glen-Race-Map.jpg

I went to Watkins Glen recently for the IMSA race and drove about 10 laps around the 1948 road course in my Toyota Prius. It is an absolutely phenomenal road to drive. The best driving road in the US. The American Nordschleife. It would be fantastic if this wonderful circuit was immortalized virtually. Please.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.4%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%