War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some time to do it now :D

DAY 7
rd7comup.jpg

@Joel Rautavaara
I don't get it why did you leave no units in your capital if there was a chance for it to get attacked.
@Jimlaad43
he still had a chance to do moves 1st, so he took away your A16 unit

@Rami Saidy
You moved first, so your move "B16 to 6" took all of the island, so when you got conquered, it all went to Alex.

Thanks for playing guys! ;)

EDIT: Cherrygrove gets Snowpoint too :p

Last edited:
Found some time to do it now :D

DAY 7
View attachment 56092

@Joel Rautavaara
I don't get it why did you leave no units in your capital if there was a chance for it to get attacked.
@Jimlaad43
he still had a chance to do moves 1st, so he took away your A16 unit

@Rami Saidy
You moved first, so your move "B16 to 6" took all of the island, so when you got conquered, it all went to Alex.

Thanks for playing guys! ;)

EDIT: Cherrygrove gets Snowpoint too :p
Shouldn't Pewter have 2 capitals?

THAT'S IT!!! i'm sick of those continous spam pm's and alerts asking for moves when the last day isn't even 1 day ago! not everyone can be 24/7 online. So as long as milos runs this game, i'm out!!! who wants to have goldenrod? TAKE IT ! cause i don't give a :poop:

THAT'S IT!!! i'm sick of those continous spam pm's and alerts asking for moves when the last day isn't even 1 day ago! not everyone can be 24/7 online. So as long as milos runs this game, i'm out!!! who wants to have goldenrod? TAKE IT ! cause i don't give a :poop:
WTF?

It has been 1 day, as Jimlaad said above, I PM people after 1 day. What's wrong with that?
I'll tell you how I did it.

I posted the results and waited a day. After the 24 hours, I started posting in the PM's to the people left, asking for their next move. After another day, I did it again, and started getting more pestery.
See? You seemed to have no problems when Jimlaad did it.

By jim i was only a few rounds in and that wasn't annoying. Here it's just way too early (7:00 isn't 1 day) and i'm just tired of how you moderate this game
3 days per a change of days? I don't really think that's a lot... Unless you want it like in WipEout

I can inform you that it was 8 AM, not 7. That's I think 22 hours from the last day.

If you still want to leave, use the capitulate order, I don't really care aswell.

EDIT:
world_time2.gif

Looking at here, it was 8 AM in Netherlands too

Last edited:

I'm not sure what the problem is, its simply a reminder. Also, perhaps filling your post with caps lock and exclamation marks like a pretentious 12 year old isn't the best way to react. Milos seems to be doing a perfectly acceptable job and this kind of reaction is completely uncalled for. Its just a game, this is beyond an overreaction. You're allowed to disagree with his method, you're allowed to leave the game whenever you want, but there is no need to state it like this.

I'm not sure what the problem is, its simply a reminder. Also, perhaps filling your post with caps lock and exclamation marks like a pretentious 12 year old isn't the best way to react. Milos seems to be doing a perfectly acceptable job and this kind of reaction is completely uncalled for. Its just a game, this is beyond an overreaction. You're allowed to disagree with his method, you're allowed to leave the game whenever you want, but there is no need to state it like this.
Yeah, i just had 5 hours of sleep, was already pissed off and when i saw milos his pm i went conpletely mad. Sry @Milos Ancevski you're just doing your job use my sended moves and i'll go on till my end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 183 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 184 25.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 85 11.7%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 125 17.1%